Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Rap Album Ever

Originally posted by MeMeMeSoHony@14 September 2003 - 05:57
    R.I.P Big Pun.... Pacs anniversary is near , right? or am i wrong? mmm One of Run Dmc's members got shot and died recently too btw....sad stuff
    pac's anniversary was yesterday actually, the 13th september
    and yeah, Jam Master Jay was shot not too long ago too

rap is a violent genre, sure enough

r.i.p. to the fallen
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

2. Music   -   #22
    I thought it was either the 13th or the 16th , i was sorta close . Jam Master Jay , yeah i remember now. Rap in deed has violent promoters.....

3. Music   -   #23
    imported_el-producto
    Originally posted by MeMeMeSoHony@13 September 2003 - 23:38
    Ok this is my opinion.......,humble opinion. Some of you or most of you keep talking ONLY about black rappers. Of course there is hip-hop , reggae dancehall , and Gansta Rap and other similar hard core categories of this type of music. The question is "What IS rap"? Some people call Nelly or Jay-Z ....even Ja Rule , rappers. One late night i was watching tv and saw/heard DMX say " Ohh you mean &#39;tupac rap&#39; ?". Someone asked why couldn&#39;t he express himself in a more positive way. He (tupac) had his OWN style of communicating with people. HE was a song writter , wrote poems , and did movies. He wasnt a dumb person. But he probably wanted to fit in.... I remember he once said he got dissed many times when he moved out of the ghetto he lived in. Anyways let me talk about what rap albums I like.

Like i said i think you guys need to talk about rappers in general. There are catagories in hip hop . And other similar styles.

"Geniuses , All dying meaningless", Very few words....but they sure make you think . This is what South Park Mexican said in one of his songs....reffering to Mexican/Mexican-American youth dying cuz of the drug business. They could be so much yet go down the wrong path in life.

There are many rappers , hip hoppers out there. One thing is the stuff you guys saw a while back on MTV or heard on a radio station. Because unless ur station is dedicated to hip-hop or rap only , you&#39;re sorta screwed. And i agree with the person who said "All Eyez on Me" was a gr8 album (set) . He (pac) got help from so many people on that cd....it wasnt all his talent. Daz helped out , Suge , Dre,Snoop, Snoop&#39;s lil bro , Tons of people did so much on that album. One quote from one of his songs " They got money for wars but can&#39;t feed the poor"

Here&#39;s a list of rappers and hip-hoppers i like ... 2Pac , Dr. Dre, Snoop Doggy Dogg , Daz Dillinger , Outlawz , The Warden - look for the song Silly- , Lil&#39; Flip , 2 Cool Kriss , OutKast , Wu-Tang Clan , ODB &#39;Old dirty Bastard&#39; , Dmx , Cypress Hill , Three 6 Mafia , Delinquent Habits , Method Man , Ludacris , Coolio , LL Cool J , Big Moe , Camron , Eve , Zion I , Powda , LifeStyL , The Grouch , Happy Perez , South Park Mexican , Nas , Freak Nasty , Fat Joe , Johnny Z , Chingy , Chingo Bling , Khia , Krs-One, Splack Pack , Trina , West Side Connection , Baby Beesh , Notorious B.I.G , P.Diddy , Young Bloodz , Knight Owl , Run Dmc , 69 Boyz , Ice Cube , Busta Rhymes , Naughty by Nature , Yankee B,

im gonna have to come back and edit the list. My mind aint working properly. BTW South Park Mexican is in jail. He got sent in for touching a girls private part. He got 55 years...... He&#39;s Mexican American ..... i know white guys that do the same sh&#33;t and even worse crap...and are out on bail. Im not racist...just p&#33;ssed off at these white judges. , Ok i forgot something , i re-edited my list and im gonna add something here...the judge told SPM "All of you say the same things". The judge didnt say if he meant child molestors or hispanics. He didnt put his thing in her...IF he did...he just touched , nothing else could be proven. Ohh if you got time to download one of his videos.....you&#39;ll see what kinda women who could have gotten... he had money. P&#33;sses me off , man&#33;
    get the fuck off of spm&#39;s nuts. the fucker is getting raped in prison like he should be for fucking around with a little girl. dont try to bring race into the shit, hes guilty as can be

4. Music   -   #24
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by el-producto+14 September 2003 - 17:23--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (el-producto @ 14 September 2003 - 17:23)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MeMeMeSoHony@13 September 2003 - 23:38
    Ok this is my opinion.......,humble opinion. Some of you or most of you keep talking ONLY about black rappers. Of course there is hip-hop , reggae dancehall , and Gansta Rap and other similar hard core categories of this type of music. The question is "What IS rap"? Some people call Nelly or Jay-Z ....even Ja Rule , rappers.&nbsp; One late night i was watching tv and saw/heard DMX say " Ohh you mean &#39;tupac rap&#39; ?". Someone asked why couldn&#39;t he express himself in a more positive way. He (tupac) had his OWN style of communicating with people. HE was a song writter , wrote poems , and did movies. He wasnt a dumb person. But he probably wanted to fit in.... I remember he once said he got dissed many times when he moved out of the ghetto he lived in. Anyways let me talk about what rap albums I like.

Like i said i think you guys need to talk about rappers in general. There are catagories in hip hop . And other similar styles.

"Geniuses , All dying meaningless", Very few words....but they sure make you think . This is what South Park Mexican said in one of his songs....reffering to Mexican/Mexican-American youth dying cuz of the drug business. They could&nbsp; be so much yet go down the wrong path in life.

There are many rappers , hip hoppers out there. One thing is the stuff you guys saw a while back on MTV or heard on a radio station. Because unless ur station is dedicated to hip-hop or rap only , you&#39;re sorta screwed.&nbsp; And i agree with the person who said&nbsp; "All Eyez on Me" was a gr8 album (set) . He (pac) got help from so many people on that cd....it wasnt all his talent. Daz helped out , Suge , Dre,Snoop, Snoop&#39;s lil bro , Tons of people did so much on that album. One quote from one of his songs " They got money for wars but can&#39;t feed the poor"&nbsp;

Here&#39;s a list of rappers and hip-hoppers i like ...&nbsp; 2Pac , Dr. Dre, Snoop Doggy Dogg , Daz Dillinger , Outlawz , The Warden - look for the song Silly- , Lil&#39; Flip , 2 Cool Kriss , OutKast , Wu-Tang Clan , ODB &#39;Old dirty Bastard&#39; , Dmx , Cypress Hill , Three 6 Mafia , Delinquent Habits , Method Man , Ludacris , Coolio , LL Cool J , Big Moe , Camron , Eve , Zion I , Powda , LifeStyL , The Grouch , Happy Perez ,&nbsp; South Park Mexican , Nas , Freak Nasty , Fat Joe , Johnny Z , Chingy , Chingo Bling , Khia , Krs-One, Splack Pack , Trina , West Side Connection , Baby Beesh , Notorious B.I.G , P.Diddy , Young Bloodz , Knight Owl , Run Dmc , 69 Boyz ,&nbsp; Ice Cube , Busta Rhymes , Naughty by Nature , Yankee B,

im gonna have to come back and edit the list. My mind aint working properly. BTW South Park Mexican is in jail. He got sent in for touching a girls private part. He got 55 years...... He&#39;s Mexican American ..... i know white guys that do the same sh&#33;t and even worse crap...and are out on bail. Im not racist...just p&#33;ssed off at these white judges. &nbsp; &nbsp; , Ok i forgot something , i re-edited my list and im gonna add something here...the judge told SPM "All of you say the same things". The judge didnt say if he meant child molestors or hispanics. He didnt put his thing in her...IF he did...he just touched , nothing else could be proven. Ohh if you got time to download one of his videos.....you&#39;ll see what kinda women who could have gotten... he had money. P&#33;sses me off , man&#33;
    get the fuck off of spm&#39;s nuts. the fucker is getting raped in prison like he should be for fucking around with a little girl. dont try to bring race into the shit, hes guilty as can be [/b][/quote]
    Is R Kelly somebody&#39;s kabanna boy yet??...is he even in jail??

5. Music   -   #25
    Poster
    Edit my all time Favorite album is 2Pac All Eyez On Me. if u haven&#39;t heard that CD and ur into hip hop or a Hip Hop inthusiast u got to pick up that album tho if u like hip hop and u dont got that album then soemthings wrong with u.

6. Music   -   #26
    Originally posted by Pitbul@14 September 2003 - 14:31
    if u haven&#39;t heard that CD and ur into hip hop or a Hip Hop inthusiast u got to pick up that album tho if u like hip hop and u dont got that album then soemthings wrong with u.
    Signature removed

7. Music   -   #27
    Mr. Blunt's Avatar n00b
    Originally posted by soopaman+13 September 2003 - 20:38--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (soopaman @ 13 September 2003 - 20:38)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Mr. Blunt@14 September 2003 - 03:30
    <!--QuoteBegin-soopaman
    @13 September 2003 - 19:19
    All that fuckin&#39; Tupac "pop/rap" is for the birds&#33;&#33;

Your just waiting for someone to tell you shit huh?
    I just think he has done far better work than "Changes" and "Dear Mama". Which are, you have to admit, very commercial tracks. Personally I liked him better when he was making tunes like "Point The Finga", "Last Wordz" and "Soujah&#39;s Revenge". When he got into that Bishop/Juice thing I think he changed as a person and left most of his old values behind and embraced the Thug Life which ultimately lead to his death. He wasn&#39;t a real Gangsta or criminal. He was an intelligent, eloquent young man that had a strong interest in Black Empowerment and the Politics of Race in America but I don&#39;t think the move to Death Row Records really produced the quality of tunes that I think he could have made had he stayed in New York. Just my opinion though&#33;&#33;

[/b][/quote]
    See, now if you would of just said that in the first place.

8. Music   -   #28
    Poster
    Rakim--Follow the Leader

Take that&#33;&#33;

&#39;Nuff said.....just listening to the lyrics;makes me "flow"...

Be well all....

..I put The R up against any rapper/anytime/anywhere&#33;&#33;

Peace...yup&#33;&#33;

9. Music   -   #29
    imported_el-producto
    Originally posted by MeMeMeSoHony@13 September 2003 - 23:38
    Ok this is my opinion.......,humble opinion. Some of you or most of you keep talking ONLY about black rappers. Of course there is hip-hop , reggae dancehall , and Gansta Rap and other similar hard core categories of this type of music. The question is "What IS rap"? Some people call Nelly or Jay-Z ....even Ja Rule , rappers.&nbsp; One late night i was watching tv and saw/heard DMX say " Ohh you mean &#39;tupac rap&#39; ?". Someone asked why couldn&#39;t he express himself in a more positive way. He (tupac) had his OWN style of communicating with people. HE was a song writter , wrote poems , and did movies. He wasnt a dumb person. But he probably wanted to fit in.... I remember he once said he got dissed many times when he moved out of the ghetto he lived in. Anyways let me talk about what rap albums I like.

"Geniuses , All dying meaningless", Very few words....but they sure make you think . This is what South Park Mexican said in one of his songs....reffering to Mexican/Mexican-American youth dying cuz of the drug business. They could&nbsp; be so much yet go down the wrong path in life.

There are many rappers , hip hoppers out there. One thing is the stuff you guys saw a while back on MTV or heard on a radio station. Because unless ur station is dedicated to hip-hop or rap only , you&#39;re sorta screwed.&nbsp; And i agree with the person who said&nbsp; "All Eyez on Me" was a gr8 album (set) . He (pac) got help from so many people on that cd....it wasnt all his talent. Daz helped out , Suge , Dre,Snoop, Snoop&#39;s lil bro , Tons of people did so much on that album. One quote from one of his songs " They got money for wars but can&#39;t feed the poor"&nbsp;

Here&#39;s a list of rappers and hip-hoppers i like ...&nbsp; 2Pac , Dr. Dre, Snoop Doggy Dogg , Daz Dillinger , Outlawz , The Warden - look for the song Silly- , Lil&#39; Flip , 2 Cool Kriss , OutKast , Wu-Tang Clan , ODB &#39;Old dirty Bastard&#39; , Dmx , Cypress Hill , Three 6 Mafia , Delinquent Habits , Method Man , Ludacris , Coolio , LL Cool J , Big Moe , Camron , Eve , Zion I , Powda , LifeStyL , The Grouch , Happy Perez ,&nbsp; South Park Mexican , Nas , Freak Nasty , Fat Joe , Johnny Z , Chingy , Chingo Bling , Khia , Krs-One, Splack Pack , Trina , West Side Connection , Baby Beesh , Notorious B.I.G , P.Diddy , Young Bloodz , Knight Owl , Run Dmc , 69 Boyz ,&nbsp; Ice Cube , Busta Rhymes , Naughty by Nature , Yankee B,

im gonna have to come back and edit the list. My mind aint working properly.&nbsp;
    you think magnificent sucks yet you like ludacris and chingo bling hahahahah. oh yeah fat joe, camron, trina, P DIDDY HAHAHAHAHA, young bloodz, dmx are all horrible. do you live in houston? why dont you put some texas rappers on there

10. Music   -   #30
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by el&#045;producto+15 September 2003 - 05:19--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (el&#045;producto &#064; 15 September 2003 - 05:19)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MeMeMeSoHony@13 September 2003 - 23:38
    Ok this is my opinion.......,humble opinion. Some of you or most of you keep talking ONLY about black rappers. Of course there is hip-hop , reggae dancehall , and Gansta Rap and other similar hard core categories of this type of music. The question is "What IS rap"? Some people call Nelly or Jay-Z ....even Ja Rule , rappers. One late night i was watching tv and saw/heard DMX say " Ohh you mean &#39;tupac rap&#39; ?". Someone asked why couldn&#39;t he express himself in a more positive way. He (tupac) had his OWN style of communicating with people. HE was a song writter , wrote poems , and did movies. He wasnt a dumb person. But he probably wanted to fit in.... I remember he once said he got dissed many times when he moved out of the ghetto he lived in. Anyways let me talk about what rap albums I like.

"Geniuses , All dying meaningless", Very few words....but they sure make you think . This is what South Park Mexican said in one of his songs....reffering to Mexican/Mexican-American youth dying cuz of the drug business. They could be so much yet go down the wrong path in life.

There are many rappers , hip hoppers out there. One thing is the stuff you guys saw a while back on MTV or heard on a radio station. Because unless ur station is dedicated to hip-hop or rap only , you&#39;re sorta screwed. And i agree with the person who said "All Eyez on Me" was a gr8 album (set) . He (pac) got help from so many people on that cd....it wasnt all his talent. Daz helped out , Suge , Dre,Snoop, Snoop&#39;s lil bro , Tons of people did so much on that album. One quote from one of his songs " They got money for wars but can&#39;t feed the poor"

Here&#39;s a list of rappers and hip-hoppers i like ...&nbsp; 2Pac , Dr. Dre, Snoop Doggy Dogg , Daz Dillinger , Outlawz , The Warden - look for the song Silly- , Lil&#39; Flip , 2 Cool Kriss , OutKast , Wu-Tang Clan , ODB &#39;Old dirty Bastard&#39; , Dmx , Cypress Hill , Three 6 Mafia , Delinquent Habits , Method Man , Ludacris , Coolio , LL Cool J , Big Moe , Camron , Eve , Zion I , Powda , LifeStyL , The Grouch , Happy Perez , South Park Mexican , Nas , Freak Nasty , Fat Joe , Johnny Z , Chingy , Chingo Bling , Khia , Krs-One, Splack Pack , Trina , West Side Connection , Baby Beesh , Notorious B.I.G , P.Diddy , Young Bloodz , Knight Owl , Run Dmc , 69 Boyz , Ice Cube , Busta Rhymes , Naughty by Nature , Yankee B,

im gonna have to come back and edit the list. My mind aint working properly.&nbsp;
    you think magnificent sucks yet you like ludacris and chingo bling hahahahah. oh yeah fat joe, camron, trina, P DIDDY HAHAHAHAHA, young bloodz, dmx are all horrible. do you live in houston? why dont you put some texas rappers on there [/b][/quote]
    Cause only steers and queers come from texas and no rappers look like steers to me...

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast