Thread: What Is Supernova?

It seem to have something to do with hashes. Please explain to me what it is. Thanks.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster
    its a torrent site...u need to get a "bit-torrent client" and then u go to suprnova and click on one of the torrents(links),your bit-torrent client will then proceed to download the file from the user/users tha are "seeding" the file...

3. BitTorrent   -   #3

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Thanks guys.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Its a web site.

http://fasttracker.tk is better. No leeching.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    Or a Lexx movie!!! (see avatar)

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Skank@13 September 2003 - 08:42
    its a torrent site...u need to get a "bit-torrent client" and then u go to suprnova and click on one of the torrents(links),your bit-torrent client will then proceed to download the file from the user/users tha are "seeding" the file...
    question answered

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN+18 September 2003 - 15:52--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MUSLEMAN @ 18 September 2003 - 15:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Skank@13 September 2003 - 08:42
    question answered [/b][/quote]
    I think he figured that out.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Gre1+18 September 2003 - 16:55--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Gre1 @ 18 September 2003 - 16:55)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@18 September 2003 - 15:52
    <!--QuoteBegin-Skank
    @13 September 2003 - 08:42

question answered
    I think he figured that out. [/b][/quote]
    what i was saying is there is no need to post on this topic anymore which you did not figure out