Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ScL's new moderator

BecsTW1
    Hello FST. Today i bring you some intel on ScL's new moderator, So this past weekend i got disabled at ScL for a dumb reason.

So i digged info on all the Scl staffers i hardly found stuff on them. although i was suprised when i found something very interesting on their new STAFF EDited By D
    I found out he is a user at a well known RATIO cheating forum, I won't post link for many reasons. so many of you will say why i made this thread, The reason is to let users know that this site has a ratio cheating STAFF, Not only that, but Edited by D was banned on sct for the second time.

To any staffer of any tracker and Edited by D a member, you should re-consider having these users on your site.

Have a great day FST USERS!
    Edited by D
    Last edited by Detale; 01-21-2009 at 08:27 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Still amazes me that so many people have nothing more productive to do with their lives. Stalking staff from a private torrent site?

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    killercam101's Avatar count-dick ass BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Thanks I will have a good day!

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25

Quote Originally Posted by killercam101 View Post
    Thanks I will have a good day!

/I thght u got better at spamming

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Sanka113's Avatar Bobsled King BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    That's so cute!
    See ya in another life, brother.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    bumrocks's Avatar Poster Roaster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Really, it is somewhat old news now...Regardless, I find it weak when people create a new account to post crap about sites. Stand up and step forward or be scared and say nothing. Just my opinion.
    Anal is the only form of birth control shown to be 100% effective. Even abstinence failed once.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    I'm not very fond of scl...but who the fuck cares.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    BANNED BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    why u care of this

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by jasperr View Post
    pedrowsky, is not on any ratio share sites, but please post your photo shoped pics so we can all get a great laugh...
    the pics aren't photoshopped. there's a user named pedrowsky on that cheating forum who was active and posted about his cheating experience.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Well I know the MOD in me should delete this but after the way I was treated in their IRC I'm just not gonna. I will not lif a finger to help that site after they said FST staff will never be allowed there. Hopefully another mod will come along and do something for you, not me though

EDIT: you Know what I changed my mind. I'm not going to be like those children
    Last edited by Detale; 01-21-2009 at 08:39 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast