Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

Thread: The Lost Thread (Starts 2-2-10)

mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    just finished watching ep1 & ep2 of the 6th season and it adds all kinds of shit to wonder about with new faces. it was interesting and at the same time i'm tired of the story. it's pretty much the same shit over and over. while it had a good run i believe i was tired of the series @ the end of season 3. rip LOST.
    Alamo Drafthouse!

Last Game Completed: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) 10-13-13
    Now Playing: Paper Mario 64
    Total Games Completed: 503

2. Movies & TV   -   #102
    Last edited by S3v3N; 02-04-2010 at 10:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

3. Movies & TV   -   #103
    epic start to what will be an epic series finale? im so excited

by the way is it tuesday yet?

4. Movies & TV   -   #104
    Fenomen's Avatar n00b
    I watched all five seasons. Now downloading those two episodes. To be honest, I was very bored with direction in first season. Very amateurish. But, the plot was "interesting" and that kept me for five seasons. I don't know what to expect from 6th season - so I'll expect nothing.
    Last edited by Fenomen; 02-06-2010 at 03:22 PM.

5. Movies & TV   -   #105
    Ditto to the above post, I think the show is horrible but it has enough to keep me watching haha

6. Movies & TV   -   #106
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    So who ( if anyone ) do you think is going to survive ( if in fact there is actually anything to survive anymore) and who is toast?

I figure if anyone is going to make it it will be Hurley and Kate and maybe Jin . Hurley because he's innocuous and there would be little point to his death, Kate because obviously someone will have to sacrifice something for someone and Jin because usually writers like misdirection and Sun of the two would be the likely one to survive.

Of the others Sayid has too much baggage , Jack's likely the key to it all and also the most likely to do the sacrificing although Sawyer is also pretty much set up for that role. Locke if he is somehow resurrected or whatever doppleganger Locke is are both too tied to the island to ever leave it. Last part also applies to Ben.

Miles is the equivalent of a red shirt security guard in the old Star Trek .
    Respect my lack of authority.

7. Movies & TV   -   #107
    Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Locke if he is somehow resurrected or whatever doppleganger Locke is are both too tied to the island to ever leave it. Last part also applies to Ben.
    My only gripe now seems to be that with the introduction of the Jacob/evil smoke monster dynamic, the entire Widmore/Ben feud seems to have taken a backseat. It was the one thing I really felt like should've been developed more. And even more, Ben is being pushed around like a little pawn when he should be the one doing the pushing around. Lost, from season 1 has been focused on character development but it seems like all that will be overshadowed by the need to provide expository background on Smokey and Jacob.

8. Movies & TV   -   #108
    SonsOfLiberty's Avatar The Lonely Wanderer
    Well I'm insane myself and smoke a lot of grass, "but does this make sense? "Hello, Richard, it's nice to see you out of your chains...." doesn't that throw someone off, that the smoke monster isn't the evil one at all? Jacob is "evil/devil" and other's are minions and have trapped a so "called" God on the island?
    [center]

9. Movies & TV   -   #109
    mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    finished ep3. i kinda like season 6 so far. it's better than sum of the previous seasons imo. i wanna see wtf's gonna happen to sayid. gogogo.
    Alamo Drafthouse!

Last Game Completed: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) 10-13-13
    Now Playing: Paper Mario 64
    Total Games Completed: 503

10. Movies & TV   -   #110
    Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    But where the hell did Ben and Smokey go? Why were they completely absent from this episode?

Also, what do you guys think of this?

http://www.tv.com/is-lost-losing-its...spot;gumball;1

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast