Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Sct

Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by Stranger99 View Post

U wudn't have really said that if u really care abt content rather than tracker
    TL has got minblowing p2p rips whcih can nvr be compared to scene shit!
    My interest is only in the content. If you're wondering I'm some type of "community" guy, you're wrong.
    Sct has everytihng I need with top notch speed. True tl has great content also, but sct has that + the free good quality packs.
    Tl and Scl are my two favorite trackers along with Revott. Truth and the matter is they all have almost the same content.
    I guess some are jealous of the king tracker, so they find ways to bring it down by saying it's not the best, because it doesn have the best pre-times, and it's not ratio free, and the staff isn't so friendly, and they are not warm enough in the irc etc etc... o wow good observations....NOT. Sct is the best 0day tracker for content and speed no matter what anybody says.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizzcameron View Post
    The reality is ScTs pre's have given way to those over at SCC, However the swam speed at ScT FAR exceed that at SCC. Just a matter of doing the math and seeing who is really ahead.
    Yep. Nicely said. The speed makes up for the pretimes. While you snatch your torrent in scc, I'v already downloaded mines and watched it by the time you're done with your's.
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 01-22-2009 at 12:52 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizzcameron View Post
    The reality is ScTs pre's have given way to those over at SCC, However the swam speed at ScT FAR exceed that at SCC. Just a matter of doing the math and seeing who is really ahead.
    Yep. Nicely said. The speed makes up for the pretimes. While you snatch your torrent in scc, I'v already downloaded mines and watched it by the time you're done with your's.
    you sure for that ? =) i know a lots of uploader gets their torrents first from SCC then uploading TL or other trackers like SCT..come on albo i see huge sct boi in here...be fair (like you did for iTS )
    Last edited by kevinsert; 01-22-2009 at 03:04 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    killercam101's Avatar count-dick ass BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8

So like uhmm yea a friend of like Karins told me like Sct was super fast and l33t over SCC and uhmm im like NOOO way *KABOOM* bitch hung up- true story
    Last edited by killercam101; 01-22-2009 at 03:11 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinsert View Post
    you sure for that ?
    ^you can bet your BT rep+ on that. I'm always sure

@Regarding iTS: There were 19+ other people sharing my opinion. I wasn't the only one saying it was overrated.

You have talent though. Very creative for opening this thread. I'm guessing you recently got banned form sct..

Edit: lolol Killercam101 you're too funny for this bittorreent thing. You should be a comedian. You guys better appreciate having Killercam in here.
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 01-22-2009 at 03:12 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    No got an account @ SCT but dont use at all.dont love that place so much... oh shit where this comes from guys from SCC talkin about this release waiting like hungry wolf with Lost S05E01-E02 PROPER HDTV XviD-2HD
    im wondering what you gonna say about this...Australia screener will be upload 1-2 hours later @ SCC...albo please dont compare scc with sct you will be disappointed
    Australia.2008.DVD.SCR_Bloodshot

Last edited by kevinsert; 01-22-2009 at 03:31 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    albo please dont compare scc with sct you will be disappointed
    Alright lets make a deal. I use sct and you use scc. That way you can be quiet.

I'm out to sleep now. i'll be seeing you tomorrow. Keep an eye on the pre-channel...I want to know who wins. Ok??

Ps. word of advice..remove those screnshots before getting DP'd like me.

Edit: Killercam, you had Brenya on cam, and you didn't let me know?? you slick bastard
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 01-22-2009 at 03:28 AM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Di@monds's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    i bet this kid got banned from scc...first bashing its and now scc.
    all trackers must tread with respect, but i guess youre 10y old kiddo...

and this stats is taken from p2p tracers: <Tracers> [SITES] [ SCC: 2013, GFT: 816, ScT: 491, HT: 363, TL: 285,SiT: 221, THS: 148,ThB: 147, ScL: 50, RBy: 43, TPB: 42, CT: 38, PTM: 23, TD: 22, AL: 21, TC: 15, TBy: 12, ACE: 12, RTT: 9, TGB: 9, NT: 8,BTv: 7, PT: 5, DH: 4, ScR: 2, A4N: 2, SFT: 1, ]

tracing 2009->
    Last edited by Di@monds; 01-22-2009 at 04:55 AM.
    vision and flawless are among the best scene rls groups

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    albo please dont compare scc with sct you will be disappointed

I'm out to sleep now. i'll be seeing you tomorrow. Keep an eye on the pre-channel...I want to know who wins. Ok??

Edit: Killercam, you had Brenya on cam, and you didn't let me know?? you slick bastard
    [ SCC ] [ #1 ] [ Lost.S05E02.The.Lie.HDTV.XviD-2HD ] [ 11s After Pre ]
    [ ScT ] [ #2 ] [ Lost.S05E02.The.Lie.HDTV.XviD-2HD ] [ 36s After Pre ]

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    technodrome's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    i have never seen more fast than ScT before..

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata

[ SCC ] [ #1 ] [ Lost.S05E02.The.Lie.HDTV.XviD-2HD ] [ 11s After Pre ]
    [ ScT ] [ #2 ] [ Lost.S05E02.The.Lie.HDTV.XviD-2HD ] [ 36s After Pre ]
    Me watching it on TV-immediate.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast