Thread: Kind and rather lenghty request (ScT)!

Poster BT Rep: +5
    edit: application deleted because of specific countries that are banned in ScT (Poland, that's me). Thanks for answers and views anyway!
    Last edited by wzmacniacz; 01-22-2009 at 08:11 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    flashback3r's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Well i read your req quickly, and I liked it! lol

If i hadn't just giving my only invite to a good friend of mine I would have contacted you for msn to get to know you

But I can't help you now, sorry, but you seem cool. I don't say this on many requests, But

good luck

EDIT: read it again. Just curious now. You don't have any torrenting experience?

EDIT2: Sorry for being an idiot, you actually said 4 years...
    Last edited by flashback3r; 01-21-2009 at 11:43 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    john pal's Avatar )-_-( BT Rep: +1
    read your request seems a honest reply. It sucks for you if you really are from there but it seems that Poland is not welcome on that tracker though.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    note: i didn't read your request.

you are still rather unknown around here for most users trust you with such a valuable invite. try to let us know you better during the coming months, and then writing a decent request can take you there.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    note: i didn't read your request.

you are still rather unknown around here for most users trust you with such a valuable invite. try to let us know you better during the coming months, and then writing a decent request can take you there.
    I certainly understand your concerns. Though, it's rather hard to mantain activity on the forums, be prepared for courses I attend and play World of Warcraft - all at once ;-)
    Such valuable invitation should go only to a person you trust and believe in - I get that. Although - like I said - I can proove myself in many ways, not only by posting here.

Thus I'm still looking for a person which will take the risk. I can surely overcome yours fear of the invite being traded, sold or anything else that could possibly jeopardise yours/mine account or whole invite tree.

As always - looking forward to hear from you and please accept my apologies for being so talkative

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    i express my concern, because i've invited there users that here seemed trustworthy, and in the end one day i go there and they are banned. then i come here and they are banned.
    so i asked around what happened, and it comes that the guy was a scammer and had multiple accounts etc etc.
    you seem a decent enough guy, and certainly if you keep a decent attitude a invite might pop up.
    but one thing is for sure, a minimum of activity is required here, to know what's your opinion on some hot issues is fundamental to many users with those "hot invites".

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Lovestoned's Avatar #Indie BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Just a quick information for you by ScT.

Anyhow, on to business.
    We recently banned Romania from our beloved site (the good ones were let back in, don't worry) and would because of that, remind our lovely users that inviting people who live in Romania, Poland or Israel that they are banned and cannot signup. So unless you want to waste an invite and recieve* an indefinate* warning, don't invite people from any of these countries.
    Receive
    Indefinite
    Proves how they aren't really a community based tracker.

Your post certainly looks somewhat nice and good but you should be more active here to even get a chance of being invited into.

ScT invites can only be bought or given on special competitions if you participate in them so good luck getting in, it'll be hard and I'm on it already though due to a good friend of mine.

If you're finding good content then IPTorrents will definitely be a good one and it's easy to get in, I can invite you there if you want.

What ScT have is just 0day content which all the other 0day trackers have too.

If you're looking for the fastest pretimes then SCC's your choice but I don't really care about pretimes.

PS: ScT's also very hard to seed if you aren't a seedboxer too.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    9NINE's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    cabalo said
    a minimum of activity is required here, to know what's your opinion on some hot issues is fundamental to many users with those "hot invites".
    and you said
    I'm a bit of a talkative person

so let us see your activity:-)

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Anyhow, on to business.
    We recently banned Romania from our beloved site (the good ones were let back in, don't worry) and would because of that, remind our lovely users that inviting people who live in Romania, Poland or Israel that they are banned and cannot signup. So unless you want to waste an invite and recieve* an indefinate* warning, don't invite people from any of these countries.
    I am from Poland indeed. It's a pity that they ban whole countries but it's not me who has the knowledge or right to say that it's a bit harsh towards the people that live in these.

Thanks for all the answers and views. I will be making new topic and try to get something different then. Thinking and browsing around to see which one would tailor my needs. Closing the topic
    Last edited by wzmacniacz; 01-22-2009 at 08:11 PM.