Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Download Full Albums

Dont use amazon... kazaa is too full of fake files... use music.msn.com, they provide how long the track is and the albums and soundclips from every song in the database that they list

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    What a bunch of NOOBs.We have been Downloading full complete Albums for Months.....just recently broke 4000.

Allmusic.com and SoulSeek the only 2 tools you need.Well I can think of a few other things.

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@13 September 2003 - 23:07
    What a bunch of NOOBs.We have been Downloading full complete Albums for Months.....just recently broke 4000.

Allmusic.com and SoulSeek the only 2 tools you need.Well I can think of a few other things.
    soulseek is all you need. im not as big of a dler as FC, but i have about 1000 albums so far.
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    And then you have to get a Program to keep track of all your Albums.Alot of us use OrangeCD.You think collecting Albums is easy........nope.....its alot of work.

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    old school
    Well put gentlemen,
    SoulSeek indeed

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    i wouldn&#39;t dl zip/rar files from kazaa for two main reasons

1. there are already enough virii on the ft network, without adding hundreds/thousands more opportunities
    2. there are better alternatives as listed above
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    what are good channels or networks on IRC to download Rared or Zipped Albums?

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    dont zip albums with winrar or winzip, use AlbumWrap. you can preveiw most AlbumWrap Albums while you download them so you can tell if its a fake most of the time and i havent found 1 fake/corrupt albumwrap album yet. The onlyprobem with it is not enough people have herd of it so the only problem would be a lack of sources with downloads.

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    Originally posted by BiLLy_BloggZ@14 September 2003 - 08:39
    dont zip albums with winrar or winzip, use AlbumWrap. you can preveiw most AlbumWrap Albums while you download them so you can tell if its a fake most of the time and i havent found 1 fake/corrupt albumwrap album yet. The onlyprobem with it is not enough people have herd of it so the only problem would be a lack of sources with downloads.
    As stated above, Albumwrap zips and retains all track information, you can unzip using the albumwrap extraction tool, also downloadable on Kazaa, and play every track individually. the best thing about Albumwrap is the fact that the search and download is still recognisable/playable as an MP3 file. You can verify the download with preview to stop that renaming shite. Just try a search for Albumwrap you will be amazed at the number of downloads currently available.

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    on IRC-Ork.. let it connect to the irc servs for a few 20 mins.. then You do a scan for the artist and it&#39;s allways a Full Album .zip file.. Pretty coo and saves time.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast