Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Kind and rather lenghty request v2 (FTN)! (or SCC)

Poster BT Rep: +5
    Hello again!

As you probably saw I have requested ScT invitation. Apparently Poland is banned there so I'm trying to find something different. I was thinking and browsing FST to see what would suit my needs and capabilities and came across FTN reviews and rankings.

So, therefore, I would like to ask if anyone is kind enough to pass me an FTN invitation. I understand that I'm not very well known member here on FST but shall it not be a reason to close this window. I can proove myself in many ways, let this short text be an introduction.

Let me start off with a little bit of history... 8 years ago I've wondered - Where all the warez comes from? I've been using P2P networks, mainly eMule and I couldn't believe that it's just being shared, cracked, ripped by a "normal" person. I've been searching through Internet. It wasn't easy because Google wasn't so popular and good and such knowledge wasn't on wikipedia. I somehow managed to get on to file-sharing forums called Area-51. Then I've got told what the scene is and started to play around with scanning/hacking my own stros for Area-51. I've got good at it and was supplied by FTPs with scene content (shite 1hour+ pre time but still). Then I've got myself invited to one noob-ish 10mbit site rin.g
    and it all went easy from that point untill... I stopped FXPing because of university and lack of time. Being a courier takes heaps of time. After this break I've lost all access except one site-ring where I became siteop. So I started to look for good alternatives with decent speeds, pre-times and with members-oriented content (like packs, older stuff etc...) I could easily google that private trackers is the place for me. Got myself decent 10/10mbit connection and tried my luck here and there...

After 4 years of torrenting I'm actively looking for a site where I could find quality scene content. And by quality I mean all the scene stuff plus content packs. Scene trackers I am member of always lack something, like missing out major releases because of the uploaders sleeping. Bah... This forces me to use multiple trackers which is definately not for my taste. I prefer to be dedicated member of a single tracker instead of several. FTN seems like a perfect choice, tailored just for my needs.

I have the feeling that contributing to an arleady awesome tracker is very hard. The most valuable asset to such tracker from Administrators point-of-view would be a loyal member which actually downloads and uploads things. I will certainly live up to this with my capabilities (10/10 connection + a seedbox if neccesary, 100mbit for power-sharing on big releases). I will share my thoughts and give a hand on the forums hapilly too. As you can see - I'm a bit of a talkative person ;-) I've got used to IRC by all these years in core FXP scene. I will certainly sit there and talk a lot. I can help with some scripting too if anyone needs that.

I saw and got told that getting FTN invitation is insanely hard. Thus I would like to say that I'm interested in SCC or any other 0-day tracker with good download speed and content.

If there is anything you would like to ask me - feel free to do so. Here - in public, or through PM. Thanks for reading this post.
    Last edited by wzmacniacz; 01-22-2009 at 08:30 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Roooney's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Can you post a speedtest with today's date on it?

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    For sure!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Roooney's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Why are you so interesting in getting into trackers with good download speed when you have average speed at home?
    I mean, i would have understood it if you had blistering speed at home and want to take full advantage of your line.
    I think IPTorrents is a great site for you, both contents and speed. Remember, you only have 24 posts in 8-9 months.
    Last edited by Roooney; 01-22-2009 at 08:45 PM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Roooney View Post
    Why are you so interesting in getting into trackers with good download speed when you have average speed at home?
    I mean, i would have understood it if you had blistering speed at home and want to take full advantage of your line.
    I think IPTorrents is a great site for you, both contents and speed. Remember, you only have 24 posts in 8-9 months.
    My connection at home is 10/10, it just won't go faster now. Gotta call them tommorow :-)

And the exact reason why I would like blistering speed is that I have access (at my university, 24/7) to 1Gbit internet. I go there every day and I will continue to do so for 3 or 4 years. I plug in to ethernet and I can do whathever I want to. Can provide speedtest from there too, but not today. That, decent home upload and 100mbit seedbox which I can use really delivers.

Other reasons why I want these trackers are mentioned in the application post.

btw, I can't seem to find any comprehensive info on IPTorrents, could you be more descriptive please?
    Last edited by wzmacniacz; 01-22-2009 at 08:57 PM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    Last edited by pone44; 01-22-2009 at 10:07 PM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    brightsid's Avatar Larisssssssaaaaaaa BT Rep: +4
    What kind of stuff do you prefer to dl?
    Music, TVshows, old movies? Tell us a few more things about you downloading habbits
    Last edited by brightsid; 01-22-2009 at 09:02 PM.
    We make a living by what we get,
    we make a life by what we give

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    It's not there or I'm blind.

As of download habits - I am member of What.CD so there is no need for anything music-related. For Movies and TV-Shows I have bit-hdtv which offers great speed and custom encodes which suit all my movie needs. Maybe except older movies packed in one torrent, like I saw on these screenshots from FTN (like Al Pacino pack etc). So all I really need now is proper 0-day, scene tracker with great speed and no miss-outs on major releases. I grab PC games, almost all of them, bigger apps, some TV-Shows that I watch on my laptop (so no need for HD) and so on.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    it's good to see you follow people's advice.
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...est-sct-330905

for the love of God...

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    brightsid's Avatar Larisssssssaaaaaaa BT Rep: +4
    Honestly requesting FTN is pointless and I don't have any SCC invs left.
    If you are interesting in a really good 0day tracker with good speeds and a very special collection of DVD pm me your what profile link and your mail.
    It is one of my favourites
    We make a living by what we get,
    we make a life by what we give

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast