Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Enough Is Enough...

Forgive me for posting this here and feel free to move it accordingly.

I have just about had it from members (mostly new) who continue to bash MODS. It's like a virus, blame Balamm, Mods are this and that, I have time to waist so I'll open gazillion posts, etc...I've been on many boards in the past, and I know a knowledgeable, organized and protective of the board's integrity MOD Team when I see one. SO GET OFF THEIR CASE AND START POSTING WITH A BIT OF RESPECT AND/OR INTELLIGENCE.

MODS: THANK U FOR KEEPING US IN LINE AND OTHER THINGS (I don't recall what, but thank u)
    PAUL/VB: THANK FOR MAKING THIS BOARD MY NEW HOME

THIS IS NOT A HUMOR POST, SO PLEASE TAKE IT SERIOUSLY.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    Poster
    Agreed.......Q.I.D.

By the way............well said!!!

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    BANNED
    is this your way of kissing you know what to secure future mode position??
    edit: taken seriously

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    SuperJude™'s Avatar IRC Interloper
    Mod bashing is age old on the net. Pretty much it's like new members join, and those who wish to be lamers immmediatly start bashing the person with the target, being mods and admins.

Oh well part of the territory. Basically put, you get popular people wanna mess with you, no biggie. Don't forget you can always bash those who bash the mods, nothing wrong with that long as it stays in line.

-SJ™
    "We Love You SuperJude!"- the fans

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Thankyou.

However, we also believe in Freedom of Speech.....which makes it a balancing act, and we will never keep everyone happy.

As long as no Rules are broken, we can be criticised as easily as anyone else, however they will probably have more success on any issue by following the system.

We are the 1st to admit that we dont always get it right....which is why there are always other MODs that chastised/disgruntled members can approach, although a polite PM to the MOD in question is often enough (eg Closed Topics etc)

If no satisfaction can be found there, then there is always Paul/VB, the admins.

To just jump on/start a thread flaming a MOD(s), they are as likely to make all the MODs defensive and less approachable on the issue, which defeats their own object.

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    Fasttracker A
    I havent been here in a long time ,but the time that I have spent here I often got the idea from a few particular mods that they acted as if they were better than most members because they modded the forum here.
    Which in case is wrong ,just a sense of arrogancy among them.
    For the same reason people dislike the police ,but Im sure some mods that have been flamed never deserved it to one extent or another.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #7
    tantric's Avatar ▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
    Flaming should be dicouraged regardless of whether the target is a mod or not. However, sometimes mod bashing is only done in jest, just like picking on the n00bs.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #8
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Are you talking about rapfan or the guy who came on and only wrote in big red letters?

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #9
    tantric's Avatar ▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
    Just n00bs in general. Oh, and 16 year olds from California too.

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #10
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    I dont diss the mods, more or less i am friends with the mods. Also i dont make stupid post like this sucking up to them.lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast