Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bitsoup aka needs to grow up

I never, ever, ever read my PM's at BitSoup because I know they are always going to be spam. That's the way I deal with the issue of them constantly sending out "special offer" spam PM's.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    killercam101's Avatar count-dick ass BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Bitsoup is the best tracker around..I'm sorry for you loss, bitsoup probably meant the world to you as it does to all its elite members. I'm sure someone out there has a bitsoup invite for you best wishes and love killercam101.
    Last edited by killercam101; 01-24-2009 at 07:31 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Peanut's Avatar DOWNLOAD EVERYTHING
    hahahahahaha lol

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by killercam101 View Post
    Bitsoup is the best tracker around..

hahahahahaha. I love your sense of humour.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    psxcite's Avatar Pimpilicious Penguin
    Bitsoup=Epic fail.
    "Dude, where's my rar?"

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    because believe it or not 70% at least will have browse.php bookmarked and they will never go anywhere else on the site.

and i would also hazard a guess that their donations are going shite so they need more cash.

we had 44,000 members, we had the keyword change on the forums and on the index page, we went and done it and 24,000 got banned lol we gave them a 2nd chance, a month later we done it, and still 9,000+ got banned.

thats tells me no one reads fuck all on trackers, they are only there for 1 thing and 1 thing only, torrents.
    i can see your point stoi but what happened to the whole freedom of speech in a forum nowadays ? lol like i said they are acting like gods like the rest do out there and all they needed to do was answer the forum post and maybe then when they did answer the post other members would read the answer and think "oh they doing it cause they are getting low on donations" donations keep a site running i know that but then again its the cummunity that spreads the word about the site from the start and thats the only reason some sites get big very quick . and yeah your rite the only reason people are on sites are to get the torrents but then again whats the whole point behind a torrent site ? if they stop being dicks and grow a backbone then maybe they will get more respect from the cummunity and get more donations .. anyway ive had my fair share in being apart of some big sites and still today they get great respect and thats only cause they give there members abit of enjoyment instead of making everybody hope they dont get a low ratio and get plastered with big warning sign saying "YOU ARE IN DANGER OF BEING BANNED" lol im abit pissed(drunk) but that yabba jabba above i just wrote is trying to explain "no wonder they need donations"
    Friendly torrent site with great classics
    http://www.torrentrush.info

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Tony where did you ever get the odd idea that there was freedom of speech on a forum or tracker? It's not, there are rules to be followed. It's a common misconception that we are free to say what we wish but the harsh reality is we can't
    Last edited by Detale; 01-24-2009 at 11:29 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by ZaboomaPew
    Bitsoup is low on cash. They only raked in a measily $44,000 USD this month in donations instead of their normal $52,000
    $52,000 USD from a group of spotty teenagers what colour are the trees on your planet ?
    Last edited by Artemis; 01-25-2009 at 12:08 AM.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    I think Bitsoup is a great and underrated tracker. So what if they have their announcements in several places, its their site they can do whatever they feel is necessary to promote donation/contest. All you have to do click away from it if you are not interested, is that difficult to do?

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Actually the admins have come in to discuss it, you just can't see it obviously since they banned you. A bit harsh on their part I think, but seriously... you should've just dealt with it rather than ranting. They can do whatever they want on their site, it's not that hard to make a couple clicks once a week.

Bitsoup is a great tracker, all of you are crazy!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast