Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Most Messed Up Song You Ever Heard

Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by danb+14 September 2003 - 23:21--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (danb @ 14 September 2003 - 23:21)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Celerystalksme@14 September 2003 - 14:16
    <!--QuoteBegin-danb
    @14 September 2003 - 23:13
    UGLY

there aint no pill cos you aint ill you&#39;re ugly&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Im guessing it was a song aimed at themselves
    If i remember rightly&#33;&#33;

Glad i never heard their cover of Schools Out&#33;&#33;&#33; It must have been awful [/b][/quote]
    my ears are still bleeding

and my eyes were never the same again...

2. Music   -   #22
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Did I mention I havnt slept since Friday moring?? my head jsut wacked the keyboard

3. Music   -   #23
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by Adster@14 September 2003 - 23:35
    Did I mention I havnt slept since Friday moring?? my head jsut wacked the keyboard
    which head??

4. Music   -   #24
    I&#39;ve just listened to "Gay Eskimoe" sth like that by "Porky & the Juices". One funny but messed up song

5. Music   -   #25
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Originally posted by sabbath@14 September 2003 - 14:40
    I&#39;ve just listened to "Gay Eskimoe" sth like that by "Porky & the Juices". One funny but messed up song
    i once listened to a strange song called pace which was all about how the singer liked his hand jobs etc&#33;&#33;

6. Music   -   #26

7. Music   -   #27
    sparsely's Avatar °¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°
    Probably the weirdest song I&#39;ve heard would be "The Machine In India" by The Flaming Lips, from their 4
    Disc "Zaireeka" album. Lyrically, you wouldn&#39;t understand it and think it was crazy if you didn&#39;t read the notes..
    but alot of their songs need an introduction.

From the booklet:
    [The basic chords and vocal melody come out of CD No.1. On CDs No.2, No.3, and No.4 are different arrangements of instruments and melodies that,
    played individually, seems to play against the song, but played all together, form a dense, abstract cloud of interweaving and unrelated moods that seem
    to hover along with the song regardless of rhythm. The concept of the song is based around a conversation I had with Michelle about the “other world” she
    is in during her menstrual period…and the kind of dull and depressing, mild insanity that seems to possess her, even though she knows it’s coming, and
    has been through it a million times, it arrives new and uncontrollable every time…The long drifting guitar solo section tries to imply the “unconnectedness”
    she feels with her own self. The little “cartoon sounding” glips or the “machine” sound implies the clock-like “mechanicalness” of nature.]

LYRICS
    I’m goin’ to India over and over again.
    I’m standin’ in a cylinder, seein’ all the bleedin’ vaginas.
    I feel it now, comin’ over me so I strive to love the Messiah.
    I’m rushin’ to the nearest station, feet and hands collide with the driver.
    All that I think, all I thought and all I know the Syrian missile guides itself into the vaginas.

this post is guaranteed 100% parrot-free

8. Music   -   #28
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    Originally posted by Sparsely@14 September 2003 - 13:48
    Probably the weirdest song I&#39;ve heard would be "The Machine In India" by The Flaming Lips, from their 4
    Disc "Zaireeka" album. Lyrically, you wouldn&#39;t understand it and think it was crazy if you didn&#39;t read the notes..
    but alot of their songs need an introduction.

From the booklet:
    [The basic chords and vocal melody come out of CD No.1. On CDs No.2, No.3, and No.4 are different arrangements of instruments and melodies that,
    played individually, seems to play against the song, but played all together, form a dense, abstract cloud of interweaving and unrelated moods that seem
    to hover along with the song regardless of rhythm. The concept of the song is based around a conversation I had with Michelle about the “other world” she
    is in during her menstrual period…and the kind of dull and depressing, mild insanity that seems to possess her, even though she knows it’s coming, and
    has been through it a million times, it arrives new and uncontrollable every time…The long drifting guitar solo section tries to imply the “unconnectedness”
    she feels with her own self. The little “cartoon sounding” glips or the “machine” sound implies the clock-like “mechanicalness” of nature.]

LYRICS
    I’m standin’ in a cylinder, seein’ all the bleedin’ vaginas.
    I feel it now, comin’ over me so I strive to love the Messiah.
    I’m rushin’ to the nearest station, feet and hands collide with the driver.
    All that I think, all I thought and all I know the Syrian missile guides itself into the vaginas.
    i cant believe i actually bought that album.. 4cds. i thought they werea ll different, and when you played them at once they sounded cool. stupid me, the one time its better to get once cd and make 4 copies. o well.
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

9. Music   -   #29
    Keikan's Avatar ........
    Oh and also

What I like about you - Romantics

They have a weird accent
    Ohh noo!!! I make dribbles!!!

10. Music   -   #30
    PAiNKiLLER
    Kya Yehi Pyar Hai - Flashback

Image Resized

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast