Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Specialized Medical Tracker?

1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed047 View Post

This will be of great help to physician, dentist, veterinarian, and pharmacist
    I really would not trust someone with that status if they felt they needed to pirate their learning materials.
    Last edited by T.S.O.L.; 01-24-2009 at 04:21 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by T.S.O.L. View Post

I really would not trust someone with that status if they felt they needed to pirate their learning materials.
    touché .
    @ OP: good luck, go and make that your tracker. good luck for finding staff, money etc.
    we will be awaiting for a new tracker in the scene, with a interview for members before they join.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Ahmed047's Avatar cardiologist BT Rep: +3

why ??? ,
    Knowledge Must Be Free ,not that they are medical personnel that they are not allowed to torrent !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    touché .
    @ OP: good luck, go and make that your tracker. good luck for finding staff, money etc.
    we will be awaiting for a new tracker in the scene, with a interview for members before they join.
    this may occur soon than you expect

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    i'll be comfortably sitting while waiting.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    OK ,& good luck for you when searching for an invite

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18

why ??? ,
    Knowledge Must Be Free ,not that they are medical personnel that they are not allowed to torrent !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    He was being sarcastic. Basically he was saying "I can't rely on someone who got his degree by learning non-official torrent e-books.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    who said i care about medicine stuff?
    lulz, thank you for the nice lulz.
    you are the best, few users make me laugh like you do!
    keep up

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post

why ??? ,
    Knowledge Must Be Free ,not that they are medical personnel that they are not allowed to torrent !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    He was being sarcastic. Basically he was saying "I can't rely on someone who got his degree by learning non-official torrent e-books.
    If he mean this ,so what is the value of all e-learning trackers out there like bitme ? , & why we use these e-learning trackers ? , actually if he mean this then all e-learning tracker are non useful for study ,so what is the aim of people of joining e-learning trackers ??? , may be trade !!!!!! , may be collection !!!!!! ,& information can be collected from any source if the purpose is learning & books do not change books in non torrent source = books in torrent source i.e , books are not corrupted by torrent ,& when you treat a patient it is a matter of skill & honesty ,& not related to the sourse of your study

who said i care about medicine stuff?
    lulz, thank you for the nice lulz.
    you are the best, few users make me laugh like you do!
    keep up
    you are also funny , you do a major ,& funny contribution to this thread
    Last edited by Ahmed047; 01-24-2009 at 09:06 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    mark_over_mars's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Specialized Medical Tracker?

What do you think about this idea?

A tracker that is concerned with medical contents only e.g. book, applications, questions banks and videos

With a very active specialized forums & professional medical community, with case discussions & presentation & medical information exchange between members

It can include the following categories (the following are for physician as I do not know well about the other specialties so please people with other specialties participate and give idea):

Anatomy
    Embryology
    Physiology
    Biochemistry
    Histology
    Pharmacology
    Parasitological
    Microbiology
    Immunology
    Pathology
    Ophthalmology
    Otolaryngology
    Forensic medicine
    Community medicine
    Medicine & its specialties
    Surgery & its specialties
    Pediatrics
    Obstetrics & gynecology

You may say that medical contents are present in many E-learning trackers but actually these trackers contain few medical contents, also I think exclusive medical tracker with medical forums will be very helpful to these medical specialty people

any other ideas?

Then stay at home and ,, treat patients ,, in my point of view ,, major medical skills are obtained from clinical sense ,, and that only can be obtained 40% reading ,,60% clinical practice ,, But if it will be a tracker ,, great fun ,,,,, accept me as a mod ....
    Last edited by mark_over_mars; 01-24-2009 at 09:14 PM.
    It is all about Community ,, It is your rights to spam ,, but i think , try to gain a friend before u have more than one hating u

trying to help anybody here if i can ,,,,,

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by mark_over_mars View Post
    major medical skills are obtained from clinical sense ,, and that only can be obtained 40% reading ,,60% clinical practice
    this is totally true

Quote Originally Posted by mark_over_mars View Post
    But if it will be a tracker ,, great fun ,,,,, accept me as a mod ....
    you may be accepted or not

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast