Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Specialized Medical Tracker?

Ahmed047's Avatar cardiologist BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by S3v3N View Post
    I don't think he was being funny but i am sure he called you an ignorant mong .
    when the clown talk bad about you ,will you care ? ,just look at him so pathetic ,he is in this state of insulting people since been banned from some trackers .
    Last edited by Ahmed047; 10-03-2009 at 05:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    not only from some trackers, i'm globally banned
    therefore, what other hazards could i expect from such a user like you? the only person i've seen insulting people here has the nickname ahmed047. That's right, it's you, the trading pirate cardiologist.

Now, stfu and go study. Make yourself useful to the society.

kisses

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    therefore, what other hazards could i expect from such a user like you? the only person i've seen insulting people here has the nickname ahmed047. That's right, it's you, the trading pirate cardiologist.

kisses
    i honestly think cardiologist means something different in egypt,like maybe guys who make greeting cards and stuff :

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    Ahmed047's Avatar cardiologist BT Rep: +3

kisses
    ,you are so funny ,I am enjoying this conversation ,& if you need some recommendations to remove the global ban may I help you .

Quote Originally Posted by sez View Post
    i honestly think cardiologist means something different in egypt,like maybe guys who make greeting cards and stuff :
    ,then you know nothing about Egypt ,but I am still offering you the free management from history to TTT
    Last edited by Ahmed047; 10-03-2009 at 07:13 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    BANNED
    I'm sorry, but you'll have to speak english.
    I can't understand that dialect you're speaking-

PS: and please, please, use more smiles, those 20 per post are not enough to express your feelings.
    lolololololol

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345