Page 1 of 28 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Outsystem.pl

http://www.outsystem.pl/

One of my friend's has tested the speeds on their one person servers and says hez happy with the full duplex speeds and performance.

Interestingly, the prices r by far the cheapest for any box host (but hez new)

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    YAOR ? (Yet another OVH reseller) lol

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Sanka113's Avatar Bobsled King BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Ooo they even have a sexy lady at the top of the page! The price for the seedbox for one actually isn't that bad. Too bad they don't give you root axx though.
    See ya in another life, brother.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    one can request before order about the stuff u need.. The prices r amazing coz they work on extremely low margins if u see what the ovh boxes costs.

Personally if i take one i wont like to bother too much if i get a working net client/ftp/vnc coz thats what u need a seedbox for.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    pplush no what you need the seedbox for is client vnc and ftp but you pay it to be alone. I'm not sure whether he'll place only 1 person per box. I'ts too cheap. Almost 29Euros.
    The boxes from ovh.fr (which is cheapest of all) costs 24 (19,99+vat).
    Paypal fees are almost 1,7 Euros. You think that he is willing to pay 24 and receive 27,3?? Almost 3,3 profit per server?????? He will not last. His profit is tooo small and the responsibilities too much.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    ive mentioned that, not everyone starts to make money initially, im sure most businesses r run this way.. Low Profit high volume .

The currency in question is polish vs dollar and not euro vs dollar
    Last edited by pplush259; 01-25-2009 at 11:39 AM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    I don't see Paypal and with current currency it's more 30,8€. About the profit, it's maybe other companies which make too much profit ! lol
    And this polish site is maybe driven by a little student who want to make a bit of money. No need to be a genious and pass a lot of time to buy servers and create seedboxes.
    Last edited by Valoo; 01-26-2009 at 03:48 AM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    im gonna write my opinions already got one

Quote Originally Posted by viper151 View Post
    pplush no what you need the seedbox for is client vnc and ftp but you pay it to be alone. I'm not sure whether he'll place only 1 person per box. I'ts too cheap. Almost 29Euros.
    Paypal fees are almost 1,7 Euros. You think that he is willing to pay 24 and receive 27,3?? Almost 3,3 profit per server?????? He will not last. His profit is tooo small and the responsibilities too much.
    my friend has proseedbox server he says max upload 2,2 Mbps @ SCT
    i hope this outsystem never try to fuck me
    Last edited by kevinsert; 01-26-2009 at 04:33 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    good luck and pls post feedback.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinsert View Post
    im gonna write my opinions already got one

Quote Originally Posted by viper151 View Post
    my friend has proseedbox server he says max upload 2,2 Mbps @ SCT
    i hope this outsystem never try to fuck me

you share one 100mb chenel whit 4-6 ppl 11mb:5=2.2mb no?you know what you order its not gbit shared.
    dont expect full 100mb line just for you its shared .

Page 1 of 28 123411 ... LastLast