Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Help this new kid out looking at my interests, which private trackers should I go for

Quote Originally Posted by Veidenbaums View Post
    I think TTi would be good for you, they have a very good movie section, with packs and the subs your looking, with a nice movie of the week feature. Its very easy to keep ratio there because of all the free leech and bonus system, decent speeds from the nordic users and over all its a very good tracker.

Check here: https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-bit...5/postcount241
    True.
    TTi is great for DVD's. Especially for nordic users. And if I can get nice ratio with my 60kb/s up then everyone can.

To OP. Your speedtests looks ok.
    But if you can't send me e-mail I can't invite you
    Hi Veid,
    just wondering if TTi of TL ever has open registration? I am in the same boat as Slammers, just starting out, and mostly interested in dvds..thanks..t

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    No, they do not. They are what is referred to as "private trackers". New accounts are obtained by invite only.

yo

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    I am kind of in the same boat as Slammers. I have seeded some football games on a tracker for the last 4 years so not new to torrenting so much, but like slammers, new to looking for dvd/etc trackers(football is all i know..haha), so looking to find a good tracker or three that has a good selection of dvds mostly. I did try one tracker, but everything was avi or xvid, which is ok if that is all there is, and the selection was not too good. I prefer dvd quality, full dvd when possible. But from searching the net and reading around here, that TTi, TL, BitHQ(especially this one, as I have read several places about them), cinematik, u**t, dvdclub, sct, and the other sceneetc's look promising oh and cartoon chaos for the daughter. I checked out each but they all require invites. Do any of them ever have open seasons, periodically that I can look out for? I have read a lot about invites and believe it is taboo to buy or trade etc for invites, so I guess if I need an invite what is the best way of knowing if a friend or other might be a member of one of these? I know some places have short windows sporadically where you can register without an invite. What is the best, and correct method to get an invite if possible for the ones that don't have open season? Thanks for any advice or recommendations..t

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by Twolf13 View Post
    I am kind of in the same boat as Slammers. I have seeded some football games on a tracker for the last 4 years so not new to torrenting so much, but like slammers, new to looking for dvd/etc trackers(football is all i know..haha), so looking to find a good tracker or three that has a good selection of dvds mostly. I did try one tracker, but everything was avi or xvid, which is ok if that is all there is, and the selection was not too good. I prefer dvd quality, full dvd when possible. But from searching the net and reading around here, that TTi, TL, BitHQ(especially this one, as I have read several places about them), cinematik, u**t, dvdclub, sct, and the other sceneetc's look promising oh and cartoon chaos for the daughter. I checked out each but they all require invites. Do any of them ever have open seasons, periodically that I can look out for? I have read a lot about invites and believe it is taboo to buy or trade etc for invites, so I guess if I need an invite what is the best way of knowing if a friend or other might be a member of one of these? I know some places have short windows sporadically where you can register without an invite. What is the best, and correct method to get an invite if possible for the ones that don't have open season? Thanks for any advice or recommendations..t
    First starters, look here. You'll find most of your questions are answered there. From there, you can determine what trackers will hold any interest to you.

You'll notice that not only is there a spreadsheet with all the basic info, but there are more detailed posts listed below, as well as links to reviews of most of the trackers which show screenshots of the content within.

As for how you should go about obtaining the invites is anyones guess, and I'd wager everyone will insert their 2 cents worth. My recommendation would be to learn from reading threads which interest you, help others when you can, and above all else, be a mature member of the board. I can't stress that last part enough. Invites are given to those which demonstrate the ability to be responsible. If you act like an ass on the forum, it is not unlikely you will do the same on a tracker. No one wants to be responsible for inviting an ass. (not saying you're an ass, just making an example)

yo

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Or you could just go for usenet and entirely avoid this part of the bored.
    Now go away.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by benchez View Post
    I am at usenet already and use torrents for stuff I can't find on usenet. Especially TT for music for example....

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    ^lol i knew soon enough he would turn this into a req thread...
    Stuff that is on TT is hard to be found anywhere else. But you can make up for TT by having Elektr0nik and TranceRoute.
    If i was you, i'd get to looking for those immediately.
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 01-27-2009 at 02:54 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by benchez View Post
    This is a great suggestion. But it is a tad odd coming from a torrent site admin.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Rikikii's Avatar We gonna go higher! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Twolf13, how can I contact you? Maybe I can help you with TTi invite.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    ^lol i knew soon enough he would turn this into a req thread...
    Stuff that is on TT is hard to be found anywhere else. But you can make up for TT by having Elektr0nik and TranceRoute.
    If i was you, i'd get to looking for those immediately.
    That's not my intention!

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast