Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 411121314

Thread: Ftn & gft

Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    banned or disabled? with the site full, if you are not active, they are probably purging people to keep the users uploading.

2. BitTorrent   -   #132
    ConkiZz's Avatar Arrrgh! BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    ^lol

I don't think so. they really do need the space, and i guess they are getting rid of the inactive ones.
    What is your username?? I have a feeling this is a strong bluff...
    Same nick there as here..

Cabalo - It says invalid passowrd, and when i try to recover via mail it says Account Disabled..
    Last edited by ConkiZz; 01-27-2009 at 07:10 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #133
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovestoned View Post
    Wow, the flaming here can actually get me some roasted chiken for ma crips in da h00d.

Well, if GFT's uploaders can afford to upload almost everything and they don't seem a trouble doing that why bother?

If it's there and you don't want the content then just leave it as it is then?

Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    i dunno honestly. but for sure, it will be mighty hard to be invited there, if they don't decide to raise the userbase, which doesn't seem so.
    Mmm, what about your thoughts of GFT's current skin? I shall not speak too much about my thoughts of the tracker's user interface to avoid another thread being made for me.
    it's functional. sure i appreciate a nice skin, but there are so many trackers with leet skins that lack so much in contents. This one sure has ALL the contents possible, and the skin is pretty decent so far.
    Honestly, and i think all members there already noticed, we are contemplating one of the top sites around, that will go to the top, once they clean the weeds now and keep their doors closed.
    this trackers is one of those that immediately catches your eye.

4. BitTorrent   -   #134
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Gft si very best

5. BitTorrent   -   #135
    Lovestoned's Avatar #Indie BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    it's functional. sure i appreciate a nice skin, but there are so many trackers with leet skins that lack so much in contents. This one sure has ALL the contents possible, and the skin is pretty decent so far.
    Honestly, and i think all members there already noticed, we are contemplating one of the top sites around, that will go to the top, once they clean the weeds now and keep their doors closed.
    Well, I'm not sure if anything will change since they've been going for a few years already if I'm not wrong.

SQL Error

Table './gft/snatched' is marked as crashed and should be repaired
    Am I the only one getting this currently?

Edit: After some time it's back to normal for me.
    Last edited by Lovestoned; 01-28-2009 at 08:39 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #136
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    For all u think that Gft pres pretty much junk chk out the SCC archive(TV DvDRip) section .. Its just that the Gft dsnt seggregate it into a diff browse function so it gets caught up with all the popular stuff ..
    FFS u r getting stuff for free and on top of that without any ratio restrictions ... wats the complaint here

7. BitTorrent   -   #137
    Lovestoned's Avatar #Indie BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    It's about whether the members are actually not limiting their upload speeds just because it's a ratioless tracker.

8. BitTorrent   -   #138
    forthat's Avatar ha..ha ..ha.. BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovestoned View Post
    Wow, the flaming here can actually get me some roasted chiken for ma crips in da h00d.

Well, if GFT's uploaders can afford to upload almost everything and they don't seem a trouble doing that why bother?

If it's there and you don't want the content then just leave it as it is then?

Mmm, what about your thoughts of GFT's current skin? I shall not speak too much about my thoughts of the tracker's user interface to avoid another thread being made for me.

Definitely mate.......

9. BitTorrent   -   #139
    Quote Originally Posted by apextwin146 View Post
    For all u think that Gft pres pretty much junk chk out the SCC archive(TV DvDRip) section .. Its just that the Gft dsnt seggregate it into a diff browse function so it gets caught up with all the popular stuff ..
    FFS u r getting stuff for free and on top of that without any ratio restrictions ... wats the complaint here

completely agree, would be nice if people could be happy for once, nowadays gft has too much content

10. BitTorrent   -   #140
    forthat's Avatar ha..ha ..ha.. BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by NippleCake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by apextwin146 View Post

completely agree, would be nice if people could be happy for once, nowadays gft has too much content

over 17,000 torrents +
    Last edited by forthat; 01-28-2009 at 03:50 PM.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 411121314