Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: Blackcats

Villalltheway's Avatar Paint it Pink BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by iLLoGiCaL000 View Post
    Stoi, I'm just gonna be blunt instead of kissing ass, I hate ass kissers. Can you hit me with an invite? I've been in the waiting room for like 2 hours and no one is even saying anything. The MOTD still says for people hang to hang to get invites. I would really like to get in so if you would be kind enough I'll pass my email address over to you. Thanks in advance. and I appreciate your time.
    You are not allowed to ask an invertation in this section, thats why there is a invite and request section.

2. BitTorrent   -   #62
    kaffeine's Avatar No queda el tiempo
    Stoi, I'm just gonna be blunt instead of kissing ass, I hate ass kissers. Can you hit me with an invite? I've been in the waiting room for like 2 hours and no one is even saying anything. The MOTD still says for people hang to hang to get invites. I would really like to get in so if you would be kind enough I'll pass my email address over to you. Thanks in advance. and I appreciate your time.
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...-banned-146184

If you can't follow the rules in here, how can anyone trust that you will follow them anywhere else?
    This is just like that drug trip I saw in that movie while I was on that drug trip.

3. BitTorrent   -   #63
    I've never been banned from any tracker nor have I broken the rules in any private tracker. I just gave a last hoorah effort to ask stoi cuz he's the owner and if he won't help me out than I'm positive no one else will. So if I get banned than I get banned, thats the price I pay.

4. BitTorrent   -   #64
    7th's Avatar the brazilian guy BT Rep: +1
    I've never been banned from any tracker nor have I broken the rules in any private tracker. I just gave a last hoorah effort to ask stoi cuz he's the owner and if he won't help me out than I'm positive no one else will. So if I get banned than I get banned, thats the price I pay.
    Villalltheway already said that this is not the place for this... Stoi already stated that IRC is not the place to get invites (read this topic)...

You're not the only one wanting to get in, so you better be patient for now

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567