Thread: Adobe Reader 17.2 Mb ?

I need a pdf reader but i don't want to install the free adobe pdf cause is too big 17.2 MB ,if you know a alternative freeware program ,please put some link.Thanks.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    The 17.2 is the "broadband" version, on the adobe site, you can get a "lite" version intended for dialup users. It has fewer features, like no multi-file search, no right-to-left language support etc, and is close to 9mb. Maybe you can get that, if its not too big.

Monica

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Thank you ,but your help comes too late ,i already installed the 17 mb version.Thanks again.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    i got adobe reader 6 (15.4 mb) but i cant run it. i uninstalled windows messenger n also deleted messenger.msi from C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Windows Messenger\ but it keeps trying to install windows messenger n says messenger.msi not found in C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Windows Messenger\
    can ne1 tell me how to get around this

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Go to Microsoft updates and try to install MSN messenger again.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    I found PDF Converter 1.1 that convert Microsoft Word, WordPerfect, rich text (RTF), plain text and Microsoft Excel files to Adobe PDF files and convert PDF files to plain text and is only 1.33mb.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    I found PDF Converter 1.1 that convert Microsoft Word, WordPerfect, rich text (RTF), plain text and Microsoft Excel files to Adobe PDF files and convert PDF files to plain text and is only 1.33mb.
    First you ask and afterwards you come with the perfect answer
    If a newbie does that he would be punished hard.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Originally posted by Hellie@28 September 2003 - 12:45
    First you ask and afterwards you come with the perfect answer
    If a newbie does that he would be punished hard.
    Maybe someone need a tiny pdf reader.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Maybe someone need a tiny pdf reader
    Yeah you do But ok itīs a usefull prog

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Convert a PDF into a text file??
    Hmm strange, but might just work.