Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New "Level 10" Community Tracker

Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Hey guys!!

I came up with this great idea this morning while drinking my hot chocolate milk.

I decided to open my own level 10 tracker with the best community that you have ever witnessed.
    What we are going to do is get all the elite level 9 and 10 members together, and invite them into this community. Once they are in, I will get a couple of tough admins and moderators to hold the place together. I promise you this way we will build up the most elite community witnessed until this day.

Now let me brake it down to you how this will work. Since we are a "Community" based tracker, we will focus mainly on our forums and other stuff that community trackers do. I will put together a couple of 0day torrents just for the sake of being called a tracker.

So far so good. But there's always that "What if" right??......
    Some of you might say what if Uk-* calls us a ripoff for trying to aim for level 10 etc....Wellz let me let you in into a little secret..
    Uk-* will no longer be a level 10 tracker. i have my sources and they have told me that, uk*t is starting to get easier and easier to become a member of.. My community will only have elite members in it, and invites will be given out only to admins and moderators(maybe to a couple of Elites also)
    Once FST sees how great our community is, they will bump uk-* to level 9 in a matter of minutes.

Invites will be given out via applications. Open signups will not take place.
    To apply for an invite you can pm our Administrator Cabalo.
    You will have to explain to him in 3 paragraphs:

1.Tell him a bit about yourself. Where you come from, what do you like to do for fun, Your name and the meaning of it, etc....

2. How you view torrenting, and what do you think about high levels. Aslo give him your thoughts of a "good" community.

3. What do you expect from Our tracker and what you can contribute to it.

He will decide if you are good enough to be a member of our community or not.

ALSO...We do not have a name for our tracker yet so I want you people to come up wiht a name ASAP. It's up t you to make it or brake it, so choose wisely.
    The winner will be given an invite VIP and status. Good luck.

And as far as the rules go, I havent set them up yet. But my first rule will be that anyone who invites Benchez, will be automatically disabled and globaly banned. Becareful!!!

Oh and i want to say this to Uk-*" "Do you see what happens when you don't make my dream request come true???? We will own you....Get ready"
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 01-26-2009 at 06:18 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster
    i lol'd , hard

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    DeNeDe17's Avatar NARUTO -ナルト-疾風 BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    very lol

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    are you shitting me!!?? O.o lmao

if you plan on starting a tracker, i say good luck to ya.. but, honestly... this is not the proper way to go about it.. lmao

your gonna end up the butt of many jokes.... OH, Wait!!... you already are.. lol

Cabalo, if you are indeed involved with this guy on this.. i wish you all the luck m8.. your gonna need it, if it's true!
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    bgh520's Avatar Freddie Mercury BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    very hard ..

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Meh, o.k, say you do get this going, what's to say that all these "elite users and admins" will want to join your site initially? There has to be some sort of attraction for them.

I can't begin to imagine how hard it would be to seed on a site filled with "elite users" who probably all have seed boxes, anyway.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    ajsi's Avatar think twice... BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    ye, you've made my day
    application sent to cabalo

ahahah, jasperr you can't be serious doule lol. congratz albo still waiting for cabalo's reply though
    Last edited by ajsi; 01-26-2009 at 03:57 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    This thread is:

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    So in 6 months you'll come back here and get all pissy about FST like most other new trackers then? Please don't forget you are recruiting here k?

PS if it is a "trap" to try and catch traders you should stop now man.
    Last edited by Detale; 01-26-2009 at 03:58 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    hassaan's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Hey Bobbius5000 remember me

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast