Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Thoght You Should Know

Poster
    Originally posted by Shad0w Hacker@14 September 2003 - 13:52
    I am not doing anything but moderating the for you'd have to talk to hasnain and timeisntreal. I wish i could tell you how there going to do it but i dont know. I gusse there just going to relie on people verfieing real files.
    So why not just take them from here.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    I didnt say i wouldnt, i will add them. This place is more easyer to sort out tho.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Why not just take from here, the forum over there has a few members of which you have to build it up, while here it has 40,000 members already.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    I know what you are saying, but what i am saying is that you can sumit there if you want to help out the verified database. Also its not the offical site forum for the database its the forum for k-sig and k-dat.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Poster
    Originally posted by Shad0w Hacker@14 September 2003 - 13:57
    I didnt say i wouldnt, i will add them. This place is more easyer to sort out tho.
    There is a huge source of hashes already on this forum. They can be moved into the database. If you are not going to verify them then the simple solution is to just lift the stuff from here and put it in the database.

Sorry if I appear obtuse, but I really don't understand why they need to be put on another forum first. Is there a reason for this.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    No they dont have to go from here to the forum to the site. The site there if you want to add new ones. Or just if you want to add ones there. thers suppose to be a scripte added to the site that automatically picks up on the verifieds links and add it to the site. But yes you are right there is no reson to take them from here to the forum.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Poster
    Thanks for that.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Are you confused? If so i am sorry.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    So when will the verfieds from here begin to appear on the site?

10. Lounge   -   #20
    This is what hasnain tld me. About this subject.

Not as yet. But the database server is common between both the websites. So it would just require a PHP script to read all contents of this database into that website's database. That's why I'm asking everyone to post their content here.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast