Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: A decent HD tracker with open signup?

Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by lifehackr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by crimsonhaze View Post

None, but it does open up some alternatives. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post links here, so I'm going to PM you a link, to a website that tracks open signups. It comes with an RSS feeder, and if you use Opera web browser, or Firefox with an RSS addon, then you can add it to automatically check for open signups. So as you browse, you'll get popups telling you what site is open.

Give me a second to send u a PM.
    Crimsonhaze, can you provide me this link?
    For some reason, I can't send u an email. Maybe u have that option blocked in your profile. Try going to your User CP(link located on the top of this page) and then Edit options, Allow other members to email you. Then I can send you the links.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    hoodeh's Avatar Magic Doctor
    Quote Originally Posted by ekorkmaz View Post
    hdtor.com ?
    Yep, the only one from forthat's list (https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...tes-all-308208) that was open signup, but the tracker is new and the top seeded file has like 5 seeders so yeah not worth it.
    Last edited by hoodeh; 01-29-2009 at 12:39 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    While we are on teh subject. I'm more interested in usenet than torrents. Is there a better board than Warez-BB for finding HD content? I guess there also is Newzbin but I would preffer a board that has uploaders or people that can track HD content on usenet better.

BTW I don't think there is any HD tracker with good content and open sign up. HDBits is the best one but it's not easy to get in there and the next best one is BiTHDTV which also hasn't had open sign up in a while but lots of people should have invites for this one. I much rather get HD content from Usenet or Rapidshare atm.
    Last edited by saulin; 01-29-2009 at 05:05 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    hoodeh's Avatar Magic Doctor
    Quote Originally Posted by saulin View Post
    While we are on teh subject. I'm more interested in usenet than torrents. Is there a better board than Warez-BB for finding HD content? I guess there also is Newzbin but I would preffer a board that has uploaders or people that can track HD content on usenet better.
    Yeah this doesn`t have anything to do here
    there you go : https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-newsgroups-79/

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234