Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: A decent HD tracker with open signup?

hoodeh's Avatar Magic Doctor
    Hey guys!

Well the title pretty much says it all, couldn't keep up with the seedboxers from scenehd and couldnt keep my ratio high enough, they gave me 3 days to fix it and.. yeah tried my best but didnt make it
    so yeah anyway enough crying and back to topic, does anybody know of a nice hd tracker which has open signup?
    I would apreciate any kind of help, since all I could find after some research were either bad public trackers or foreign language private trackers. (and yes I did look into the open signup thread)

Thanks for reading!

H.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Sanka113's Avatar Bobsled King BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Hd-bits.ro and bithdtv would be good alternatives. Hd-bits.ro is open frequently while bit-hdtv is invite only. Once you get axx to the invite section you should find an invite quickly.
    See ya in another life, brother.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Alright thanks for your help, I've been trying hdbits.ro a couple times a day for two weeks and I always get
    The current user account limit (5,000) has been reached. Inactive accounts are pruned all the time, please check back again later...

Maybe luck isn't on my side..
    As far as bit-hdtv is concerned, I would hate to get to the point where I would have to wait until I can request an invite.. I mean in my book an invite by definition is given to people the inviter decides to invite, not the other way around...

So yeah anyways there must be other hd private trackers than hdbits.org, hdbits.ro, bit-hdtv and sceneHD out there right??
    Yeah now that I think about it maybe not...

Edit: bad spelling
    Last edited by hoodeh; 01-27-2009 at 04:08 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    killercam101's Avatar count-dick ass BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    there are but not as good as the private ones listed above especially hdbits.org

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by killercam101 View Post
    there are but not as good as the private ones listed above especially hdbits.org
    Which ones are you thinking about?

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Poster
    Now that I think of it, there's not a lot of HD trackers. scenehd and hd-bits.ro are the lower tier of the lot, but they have a few great packs.

I think you might have better luck with trackers that have hd content, TL, IPT, RevTT, etc.

If you get access to the invite section, you can try asking for hd-bits.ro (lower tier, easy to get invite) or bit-hdtv (higher tier).
    Last edited by crimsonhaze; 01-27-2009 at 04:34 AM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by crimsonhaze View Post
    I think you might have better luck with trackers that have hd content, TL, IPT, RevTT, etc.
    Thx, but none of these are open signups right?

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by hoodeh View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by crimsonhaze View Post
    Thx, but none of these are open signups right?
    None, but it does open up some alternatives. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post links here, so I'm going to PM you a link, to a website that tracks open signups. It comes with an RSS feeder, and if you use Opera web browser, or Firefox with an RSS addon, then you can add it to automatically check for open signups. So as you browse, you'll get popups telling you what site is open.

Give me a second to send u a PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Thx man I appreciate your help!

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by hoodeh View Post
    Thx man I appreciate your help!
    Not sure if I sent he PM/email correctly. Did u get anything from me?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast