Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ScT + lazy staff

NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    as i said before.....

this is one thing that's not even worth discussing... why?? because it's not gonna change anything.. so discussing it is pointless and irrelevant.... this thread is only to make the OP feel better.. nothing more.. you actually thing a tracker is gonna change the staff.... or move faster .. because of this thread.. O.o

let me ask you this... if you wish in one hand and shit in the other.... which one is gonna get filled up first???
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    KushBlow's Avatar Zen BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by jasperr View Post
    as i said before.....

this is one thing that's not even worth discussing... why?? because it's not gonna change anything.. so discussing it is pointless and irrelevant.... this thread is only to make the OP feel better.. nothing more.. you actually thing a tracker is gonna change the staff.... or move faster .. because of this thread.. O.o

let me ask you this... if you wish in one hand and shit in the other.... which one is gonna get filled up first???
    The hand you wipe with?

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    The staff might seem a little unmotivated because they are dealing with 20'000+ members, the forums and the irc. In top of that they have to worry about catching dupe accounts, invite sellers, traders etc...

It's not that easy being staff. Ask the mods in here if you think otherwise.
    Maybe they're less motivate than others, but you should take into consideration that it's not as easy as it looks.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Albo Da Kid, nice sig you douche! next time, why don't you quote me correctly.... you stupid ass!
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Poster
    There are other better sites. Once you know they're not that great don't bother staying.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Albo Da Kid, nice sig you douche! next time, why don't you quote me correctly.... you stupid ass!
    shit, I thought everyone here already had him on their ignore list. Fuck, Im ahead of the game for once.

On topic, the way I read it, your complaining about a stylesheet? Come on, arent there more important things then that?
    Go Leafs Go.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    I completely agree. The staff seems completely unmotivated and lazy. Imo they should atleast see how much time and effort stoi and his team put on bcg to make it better every single day..

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by puckface View Post
    shit, I thought everyone here already had him on their ignore list. Fuck, Im ahead of the game for once.

On topic, the way I read it, your complaining about a stylesheet? Come on, arent there more important things then that?
    Oh snap, I forgot about that. And it actually works! Doesn't show his posts. vB/FST FTW

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by puckface View Post

Good for letting me know. I'll return the favor.....I was getting tired of reading your "Captain Obvious" posts.
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 01-27-2009 at 03:26 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    I'm lovin' it

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast