Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: ScT + lazy staff

Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    lol thank god KushBlow finally decided to add me to his ignore list...Now he wont be stalking me and replying to everytihng i say..Feels good to make use of the ignore feature.

Now he can get back to having a life..
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 01-27-2009 at 03:37 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by KushBlow View Post
    I'm lovin' it

but he still seems to reply to people that ignore him, at least thats the way it looks. I cant see though Gotta boost that post count ya know.
    Last edited by puckface; 01-27-2009 at 03:38 PM.
    Go Leafs Go.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    KushBlow's Avatar Zen BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by puckface View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KushBlow View Post
    I'm lovin' it

but he still seems to reply to people that ignore him, at least thats the way it looks. I cant see though
    Yeah, pretty funny .

Oh btw some ScT staff are pretty active. Terska for example, he's helped me numerous times with problems and such.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    xbawksz's Avatar is hueg BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    is the entire skin really that necessary anyways? I mean, it'll get done when it gets done. perhaps they might have something else in the works to go along with a completely finished and new layout that they're holding off on it for now? just have patience.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Lovestoned's Avatar #Indie BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Wait.. ScT's staffs are actually helpful nowadays?

I'm pretty impressed, since they've been going strong as one of the oldest 0day trackers.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Feeling is to busy collecting epix for his druid

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Raban's Avatar Poaster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    feeling is hopelessly addicted to world of warcraft... seriously... i hear he is playing it almost non-stop... the site will always come second to a game like that...

if you wanna be in a top guild and whatnot you have to have unlimited devotion to the game and be willing to spend all your time at it...

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by addiction View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Naix View Post
    you coming here and posting this ... will not impress staff ... as minimalistic says ask for delete
    Thanks for your "good" comment, but it is the only way to be heard and hope for change since posting this to ScT will get me ban. It could be a terrific tracker if they could put a little bit more energy, this my point of view.

And FYI, after a few year looking for the saint graal, i now understand that these high level trackers are not always the better...
    that makes you a coward on my book.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    colbert's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Raban View Post
    feeling is hopelessly addicted to world of warcraft... seriously... i hear he is playing it almost non-stop... the site will always come second to a game like that...

if you wanna be in a top guild and whatnot you have to have unlimited devotion to the game and be willing to spend all your time at it...
    I bet he uses donation money to pay for his own WoW server

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    I guess people will bitch about anything. I mean it's still an awesome site and so what the style hasn't been changed yet?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast