Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: ScT + lazy staff

integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    Ah yes, another ScT thread has devolved into their shitty staff being pointed out, people announcing that they've ignored someone, and the prerequisite pretime/torrent count/MaxYaSpeedboxOut argument, all while feeling presumably dumps 90% of ScT donations into paying third world countries to mine gold for him in World Of Warcraft.

On a more serious note, who cares about a css stylesheet? What does that change? The only members ScT values are the seedbox users, and what do those people care about a stylesheet; they just autodownload everything from IRC, and probably never look at the site.

Realistically, no one should care about a 0day torrent site's stylesheet. As long as the uploads are on point, and the peerage is on point, the 0day site's on point, enough with the cosmetics.

they didn't built Rome in one day

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Btw tophos is the Drag queen of sites.
    Fixed

Quote Originally Posted by kavselj View Post
    Yes, I am extremely lazy I've been so for the past 12 years or so and I don't plan to change that.

Quote Originally Posted by integral View Post
    Ah yes, another ScT thread has devolved into their shitty staff being pointed out, people announcing that they've ignored someone, and the prerequisite pretime/torrent count/MaxYaSpeedboxOut argument, all while feeling presumably dumps 90% of ScT donations into paying third world countries to mine gold for him in World Of Warcraft.

On a more serious note, who cares about a css stylesheet? What does that change? The only members ScT values are the seedbox users, and what do those people care about a stylesheet; they just autodownload everything from IRC, and probably never look at the site.

Realistically, no one should care about a 0day torrent site's stylesheet. As long as the uploads are on point, and the peerage is on point, the 0day site's on point, enough with the cosmetics.
    Very well put, Thanks

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    If only you knew what was going on behind the scenes.

I agree that this is ... again ... another pointless topic.

And btw Kavselj is really lazy

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Wow first Kav now pedro even Fee is viewing the thread where's Dev?? Get the whole gang in here LOL. Thanks for taking the time guys
    Last edited by Detale; 01-28-2009 at 07:42 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    Feeling's Avatar SceneTorrents Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by integral View Post
    and while feeling presumably dumps 90% of ScT donations into paying third world countries to mine gold for him in World Of Warcraft.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pudenry View Post
    Feeling is to busy collecting epix for his druid
    Quote Originally Posted by Raban View Post
    feeling is hopelessly addicted to world of warcraft... seriously... i hear he is playing it almost non-stop... the site will always come second to a game like that...

if you wanna be in a top guild and whatnot you have to have unlimited devotion to the game and be willing to spend all your time at it...

Quote Originally Posted by lhnz View Post
    There are other better sites. Once you know they're not that great don't bother staying.
    For music yea, like waffles.... oh wait you were banned there also, probably snook back in though.

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    Lovestoned's Avatar #Indie BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Well feeling, I don't suppose that's the truth eh?

I remember a 'where the donation goes to' thread on ScT, or maybe it was another tracker's forum.

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    redMonster's Avatar Flying Without Wings BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    Wow first Kav now pedro even Fee is viewing the thread where's Dev?? Get the whole gang in here LOL. Thanks for taking the time guys
    Who's Dev?
    Click here if you want to join TTC

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by redMonster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    Who's Dev?
    Dev = Deviant

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    BANNED BT Rep: +1
    Kavvy <3

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    2 Million Ways BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by KushBlow View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniMalistic View Post
    you don't like it , ask for delete
    Why do you imply he wants to get his account deleted? He just thinks the staff could be more energetic and new active lively staff that actually do something should be recruited.

If I don't like their font, should I ask for a deletion too ?

huh ?
    get a life dude .
    I said if he doesn't like it ..he should delete it..
    P.S I like it how it is .much love ScT !
    Last edited by C-mos; 01-28-2009 at 11:58 AM.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast