Thread: coupla questons please

1 has been answered already about why i can't pm yet...but let me ask this..if a member asks how to contact you and it is not a good idea to post your email address, what is the best way to let a member know how to contact you?

the other, sometimes i have probs with the pages....I can browse, but sometimes I get a page not found, or a forbidden error in the normal forums I am accessing..I have to close the window, open another and go to the page and it is fine for a little while..is this normal or is it a prob with my browser? thanks so much for the help..t

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    A) there's no safe way to do that here. that's the whole purpose of making you wait those 30 days.

B) it happens to me also time to time a 403 FORBIDDEN. just wait a few secs and reload the page.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    A) ^yup

B) The answer is right on the front page - https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-eve...-server-314052.

yo

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    Thanks Cabalo and again Skiz...i missed that on the front page and I am glad that it is not just me getting the 403 errors...not my computer anyway..thanks..t