Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: do you feel dissapointed with TiT?

Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    whats tit ? left/right boob ?

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Frankthetank1's Avatar Über User BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    both, I hear they dont even have DVDr's. I guess they are to big for the site to handle. I also do not think the same people are running the site that did previously.
    “Just because you’re miserable doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy your life.”

DO NOT RANDOMLY PM ME ASKING FOR INVITES!

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Rome was nont built in a day and most comments I have read here are from people who clearly have never tried to set up a bad torrent site let alone a good one.
    If those people ever do try I would like to see how they get on as it is a lot more work than most people would even dream of who have not run one.
    If the people who spend the hours running where paid a low wage (i.e. UK minimum wage) and then add server costs you would be talking over a £1,000.
    So guys don't just whinge about sites try and help them spend some time on them in forums helping members with knowledge you have as this takes some strain off the staff and gives them time to improve other parts of the site.

I am a torrentit fan of old and new forms

I do think so far it is not as good as the origional but I can see that it has potential to knock some of the so called top sites off there perches and get back where it belongs with the top sites
    http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b36/Duckster666/DUCK.png
    Not looking for anything
    There are 10 kinds of people who know binary. Those who do, and those who don't.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    I was a fan of the old and new site, but the staff there has to get a grip on reality. They're a bunch of idiotic children with no balls

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    Never been there myself...

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Martinator View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    i feel a bit the same. the site couldn't give the next step, but then, when the logo is a manga pirate giving you the finger, you can take some predictions from the staff's mental age.
    While I agree with you that it's not the best content wise, you clearly don't know anything about the staff.
    oh trust me, i do know what i am talking about. maybe you should read around a little more and also get informed about this.

Quote Originally Posted by pone44 View Post
    Never been there myself...
    if you want an invite, feel free to PM me mate.
    Last edited by Cabalo; 01-28-2009 at 02:39 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    been there, checked it out, dissapointed and ditched it.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    BANNED BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    I was a fan of the old and new site, but the staff there has to get a grip on reality. They're a bunch of idiotic children with no balls
    What do you mean with 'they have to get grip of reality'? They live in a fantasy world eh? Personally I like the site and staff

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    2 Million Ways BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    i feel a bit the same. the site couldn't give the next step, but then, when the logo is a manga pirate giving you the finger, you can take some predictions from the staff's mental age.
    you always have to say something
    you don't even know the staff !
    stop talking shit before you know it

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    Not a big fan of the gazelle layout.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast