Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: do you feel dissapointed with TiT?

vic's Avatar Poster
    It's ok, i get the feeling that things are not moving, the userbase isn't expending enough and most users don't use their accounts.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Quote Originally Posted by droste View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    I was a fan of the old and new site, but the staff there has to get a grip on reality. They're a bunch of idiotic children with no balls
    What do you mean with 'they have to get grip of reality'? They live in a fantasy world eh? Personally I like the site and staff
    I mean that they and I had an "instance" that they acted like children, petty little children. It's a shame really

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    actually I love the staff of TIT it could use with a dedicated uploader team. The old tit didnt have to compete with pre times and some other things. If you want packs its a great place for them (as for dvdr they are there you just dont know gazelle coding) Also to say they cant handle dvdr shows just how much you know about torrenting and hosting sites.
    Last edited by dakat; 01-28-2009 at 03:51 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    The most overrated comeback since Britney Spears.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Aliyans's Avatar Came, Saw &Conquered BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    what if they improve or not on content,if they havent got good amount of leechers..look at gft,scl etc.. even if they have content , they too need somebody to take it..as a tracker thats a basic need in my opionion.. if u care about only community.. here is FST..but havent been there anyway..

Weindians

SHARING IS CARING..

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniMalistic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    i feel a bit the same. the site couldn't give the next step, but then, when the logo is a manga pirate giving you the finger, you can take some predictions from the staff's mental age.
    you always have to say something
    you don't even know the staff !
    stop talking shit before you know it
    what makes you say that ?
    you can't just assume that i don't know them, do you?

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by droste View Post
    What do you mean with 'they have to get grip of reality'? They live in a fantasy world eh? Personally I like the site and staff
    I mean that they and I had an "instance" that they acted like children, petty little children. It's a shame really

Look who talking about needing to grow up and acting childish. Your still complaining about something that took place what is it now 2 months ago. Now, thats a shame really. Now, if you really want to take this public once again then go ahead. Also, kinda funny how I talked to you with respect and was up front with you the whole time but all you can do is talk shit. Even when you visited RVT irc I could of simply glined you and been done with the whole convo, funny how that works huh. We're assholes and childish yet I tried to help you in two different locations. btw... your welcome for at least trying to help you. I really think the staff here at FST mainly you Detale need to stop saying staff somewhere need to grow up when you are clearly needing to grow up yourself.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    DarkLured's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I was a member, found it lacking in content and didn't like the design/interface, abandoned my account.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    i feel a bit the same. the site couldn't give the next step, but then, when the logo is a manga pirate giving you the finger, you can take some predictions from the staff's mental age.
    exactly my thought... indeed, first time i heard about TiT, i visited the site but didn't sign up because of the logo.
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    bumrocks's Avatar Poster Roaster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Personally, I like and get along with all the staff there. But on the other hand I get along with most. Generally if I need help it isn't cause I fooked up but someone else has...Personally, I think the manga character is funny and have never thought more about it than that! I like TiT and use it occasionally. One site that really has some excellent packs...Particularly on the pron department!

I was not a member of the old, so I can't comment on it...So my answer would be "no" to the disappointment part since I had nothing to compare it to.
    Anal is the only form of birth control shown to be 100% effective. Even abstinence failed once.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast