Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    it's not over, it's still running now

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    BANNED BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by ripleys View Post
    it's not over, it's still running now
    kal-el liead?

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    The channel is still running at this time...

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Must be from the space made pruning my inactive account. Haven't been there in ages, oh well...

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Oh, poo!

I've been trying to get a TL invite for months, and it seems everytime there is a special event like this, I miss it by a day or two! Silly work, sending me away on business, I think they are in cahoots with Mr. Murphy and his darn 'laws'.

Taboga

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    never give up, just check the irc daily, that's all
    i had missed also sometimes but 90% sure they will give another opportunity.
    you never miss it.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Quote Originally Posted by wasaby View Post
    never give up, just check the irc daily, that's all
    i had missed also sometimes but 90% sure they will give another opportunity.
    you never miss it.
    Thanks for the positive thoughts, Wasaby! I wish I could install an IRC client at work, that would sure make it easier to check daily. For now I'll just keep a close eye on these forums and zip home at lunch if I see news of another IRC give-away.

Taboga

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Also dont forget to check signup page too. When I signed up, it was during a few hour open signup period. This is before I knew anything about torrenting, and I just kept checking the site for weeks, until one day, I was able to sign up.

Not sure if they still do the random open signups, or whatnot, but worth a shot eh?

Use trackerchecker, much easier then checking everyday like I did...

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokeman View Post
    Also dont forget to check signup page too. When I signed up, it was during a few hour open signup period. This is before I knew anything about torrenting, and I just kept checking the site for weeks, until one day, I was able to sign up.

Not sure if they still do the random open signups, or whatnot, but worth a shot eh?

Thanks for the tip, Tokeman! I'll keep an eye on their signup page as well. Bound to get lucky sooner or later!

Taboga

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Quote Originally Posted by taboga100 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokeman View Post

Thanks for the tip, Tokeman! I'll keep an eye on their signup page as well. Bound to get lucky sooner or later!

Taboga
    @taboga it sure sucks to be a n00b,i would have invited you but i just realised that theres is a communication barrier ..just be active here and when you hit 30 days pm me if u still wont have gotten in.and if i still have invites i'll throw one your way

ps:AFAIK u can easily download the firefox extension chatzilla for irc if u find mIRC too bulky for your workplace.no need to to AWOL from work.
    Alternatively if u own the only thing that i can truly call a phone phone i.e a nokia S60v3 or v2 device there is a symbian based app called wirelessIRC 1.22 by mobileways..with it u can irc on the go or even when in a board meeting so you wont be missing these freebies coz of work.
    .if u dont own 'the phone'. i believe there are other countless java based irc MIDlets that would work provided your phone supports J2ME...
    Just be patient,eventually they all come along

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234