Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: .bin And .cue

i know all about how .iso .bin and .cue files are for burning to CD. Or maybe i don't, because i have this problem. I'm fins with .iso but .bins... The standard CD-Rs are arouns 700MB, but most .bin files are usually around 800MB+
    I know this topic has probly been posted before but i cant find it. im a n00b compared to you lot. help would be apreciated

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    BANNED
    Originally posted by bammargera@14 September 2003 - 13:25
    i know all about how .iso .bin and .cue files are for burning to CD. Or maybe i don't, because i have this problem. I'm fins with .iso but .bins... The standard CD-Rs are arouns 700MB, but most .bin files are usually around 800MB+
    I know this topic has probly been posted before but i cant find it. im a n00b compared to you lot. help would be apreciated
    hit the ANSWERS under my sig and look for the topic bin and cue and see if you findk the help you need there

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    despite that cool post u linked me to i STILL find that the .bin is waaaaaaay to big to fit onto disk... does it get smaller during burning or something?

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Poster
    BINs are usually compressed to fit onto conventional 700MB/80min CD-R/RWs. Use balamm's guide: http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=56059.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    i mean suff like... you go onto verifieds.com and you download featured files that r near 900MB... how do u fit them onto a disk?

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    they have probably been created with a virtual drive wich dosent have any limits you can make a 120GB+ .bin with a virtual drive its probably the new way of faking files so check the file size before you download it

or maybe these files are what they say they are but are meant to be burned onto a dvd

that sounds more likely as more and more games and stuff are bought on a dvd
    if they are verifieds then thats probably the answer

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    okay... is there anything around saying how to write a .bin image to a DVD.
    And the files arnt fake... this is www.verifieddownloads.com im talking about here

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    BANNED
    Originally posted by bammargera@14 September 2003 - 20:25
    okay... is there anything around saying how to write a .bin image to a DVD.
    And the files arnt fake... this is www.verifieddownloads.com im talking about here
    hit the ANSWERS under my sig and look for the link for bin and cue

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    i know u work alot but dude... take the time to read trhe WHOLE topic... u sed it b4 i got none of the answers i wanted for under ur sig

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    BANNED
    Originally posted by bammargera@15 September 2003 - 11:44
    i know u work alot but dude... take the time to read trhe WHOLE topic... u sed it b4 i got none of the answers i wanted for under ur sig
    then you did not look hard enough otherwise i would not tell you to look there, i did read your post

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast