Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What is goin on....?

Villalltheway's Avatar Paint it Pink BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    And yes staff have to answer to their users ( not here on FST )
    that bit there is what it is all about.

Ok i will defend my/our corner if anyone says different, but we very rarely ban people for having an opinion, only if it gets out of hand will we ban them, bloody hell we very rarely warn people, but I will defend the decision till the cows come home lol

But airing your grievances on a public site is just wrong i think, what does it have to do with most members here, or guests that can view these threads if they are not members.
    On the most i would agree with you, but there are certain trackers that i am on that are just looking far any excuse to ban people.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by Villalltheway View Post
    On the most i would agree with you, but there are certain trackers that i am on that are just looking far any excuse to ban people.
    i don't think that they look for an excuse... or that they are in a search to banning anyone.. those sites literally practice what i'm talking about.. they run shit, so who are you the user (whom THEY, allow to be there) to question what they do..? just leech and be quiet or leave.. that's a bit extreme, i'll agree but thats how they roll ....
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    13 year old kids is what happened.
    Go Leafs Go.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Villalltheway's Avatar Paint it Pink BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by jasperr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Villalltheway View Post
    i don't think that they look for an excuse... or that they are in a search to banning anyone.. those sites literally practice what i'm talking about.. they run shit, so who are you the user (whom THEY, allow to be there) to question what they do..? just leech and be quiet or leave.. that's a bit extreme, i'll agree but thats how they roll ....

I agree and thats what i do, but im just giving a reason why people would come to such places like fst and talk about their greviences with a tracker.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by puckface View Post

TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by puckface View Post
    worst thing is they seem to be the eldest nowadays

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    vic's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by vic View Post
    Sooo wrong, lately too many new trackers were opened that sites are begging for new users that actually use the tracker and leech the content.
    And yes staff have to answer to their users ( not here on FST ), despite all the hard work and time they spend on the site they still have to answer their users questions. nobody said staffing is an easy job.
    how is what i said wrong?? .... its absolutely correct! the fact that people think they are gonna out due other already well established trackers is absurd... and that's why they fail.... but, this is totally irrelevant to the topic anyways...

and no staff at trackers do not! that's my point here... in reallity, tracker staff don't owe anyone anything... and can do what they want... you as a member do not have to like it.. but, thats the bottom line!
    "Well established trackers" was not what i was talking about.

It's trackers like ScL and others that play with their users is my problem and a lot others. Not that it's got anything to do with FST but yea it's a torrent community and issues like that are brought up to discussion, you can chose if you want to reply on these threads or ignore them.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    I blame torrent problems on:

1) Elitist fools that make up community tracker staff/members.
    2) Seedboxers. It takes all the effort out of torrents and encourages people to seed on several sites and just download whatever is uploaded.
    3) Antitraders. The majority of traders are not going to do any more harm to a site than you are, so get over it with the false sense of fears, which really relates back to #1 more than any claimed security concern.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata

and no staff at trackers do not! that's my point here... in reallity, tracker staff don't owe anyone anything... and can do what they want... you as a member do not have to like it.. but, thats the bottom line!
    Everyone ,whether it be a member of a torrent site or a stranger on the street is owed courtesy and a reasonable reply to a reasonable question .
    If certain staff are incapable of seeing that then I suggest that annoying or immature members aren't the only ones who have no business being there.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    MSF's Avatar M BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    welcome to FST

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast