Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: once upon a time

SaviouR's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    this place is probably the last place to find a user admitting his/her guilt/true feelings so kudos that your conscious is clear after sharing with the users here .

most of the ppl are busy sucking off each other , double faced , whining about others/traders etc to gain some reputation . and why they do this ?? just to get in some rare site ......

if someone wants to trade its entirely his choice . the admins of respective sites know what is needed for their site and its their lookout . the problem is in this forum , everybody is just busy pointing out each other mistakes , and giving speeches of how this-that is bad for the torrent "community" .

unfortunately the ppl who are new are forced to pick one of these groups instead of being themselves which leads all these problems . they are confused whether they should be in "anti-Trader"(?!?) group to gain into rare sites or be a trader and gain them quickly . its basically upto to you what you want to do , dont get carried away by the fools blabbering here all day .

go with your instincts of what you may feel is right . Just be yourself , fuck the haters

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    I realized that I could find some threads from the past that might help make my case. And I need to make some final apologies.

Posts that make people laugh can help you stand out:
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...iveaway-287990

Successful requests for your example
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...s-tunes-291443
    &
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...ionship-294398
    Oddly, the FTN one was actually a joke during a wave of requests. I didn't actually want it, but it turns out that's the one I like best. Weird how life works.

I'd like to apologize to a few people directly:

SgtMajor: you were right about being patient. Too bad you don't hang around here much anymore, because you preach the truth.
    Cabalo: you trusted me and hopefully you can trust others who deserve it.
    Funkin: I traded the account you invited me too and you are a really nice guy, so I've always felt bad about that. You're one of the most underrated people here. Keep it up.
    & FatCat: You really really trusted me and I disrespected you...sorry bro.

@ Cabalo: this apology was here just before you posted btw.
    Last edited by basilhaydens; 01-29-2009 at 05:47 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    I hope you do know i hold a grudge against you, for violating my trust.
    and you owe me an apologize.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    and you owe me an apology.
    There, I've corrected your grammar.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Martinator View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    and you owe me an apology.
    There, I've corrected your grammar.
    another useless post from you, just as expected. feel free to correct my next post, as my home grammar monkey went on vacations.

@dunson, i suppose saying i appreciate your honesty would be way out of context here, after what you did. but you serve as an example, a bad one, as no one is to be trusted around here. this is what this ... "community" has to learn from your post.
    i'm sorry but i will not be one of those praising your attitude. it would make me look hypocrite towards FST, and i am still one of the few that try to show some respect for this place, despite everything.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Three points

If you are looking for absolution I suggest the nearest church.
    All your post proves is that it's not a good idea to trust anyone here.
    Rhetorical question :at what point do you start believing (the motives) of a(self-professed) liar?

Now since you chose to abuse people's goodwill for personal gain feck off.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Villalltheway's Avatar Paint it Pink BT Rep: +1
    one question, how come he is still allowed an account here after being such a bad member.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Hey you did it to me, remember? Just that you actually wanted to change the meaning of my post. (btw, I still haven't made a request)
    Nice that you try to show respect to this place though. Is that by bashing everyone. Tbh, not all your posts are bashing, some are really useful ones (like the one with how to set up your OS to improve your p2p speed). Still more than half are.

On topic: Trading is bad. Period. there may be some honest traders, most aren't however.
    Last edited by The_Martinator; 01-29-2009 at 06:24 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    lysine's Avatar 49311 BT Rep: +1
    are you the user referred to in this post?
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...ber-fst-329624

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Villalltheway View Post
    one question, how come he is still allowed an account here after being such a bad member.
    The question goes beyond that.
    the real question is: how was he allowed to have so many accounts here. i knew about this some time ago, when i asked a staff member here WTF happened to dunson. he told me without details that he had dupe accounts and was involved in some sort of scamming attempts.

if anything, this thread serves only one purpose: if trust is to be restored at this place, there must be an iron fist and active pursuing dupe accounts. I've seen Detale doing that lately, but i've sometimes the feeling he is alone rowing against the tide. That scum has to be erradicated once and for all.

I'll keep inviting members from this forum to some of those wanted trackers many talk of, but it will never be someone that approaches me or comes "befriend" me with second intentions. i learned a lesson from you.

As Sun-Tzu said : trust is a weakness.

Quote Originally Posted by lysine View Post
    are you the user referred to in this post?
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...ber-fst-329624
    no, it's another one. AFAIK that one was egyptian and dunson is US born.
    Last edited by Cabalo; 01-29-2009 at 06:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast