Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Counter-strike Bout 300meg Update

2. Games   -   #2
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Cool, Army Ops and Counter Strike..
    Think i like army ops better
    If you goto http://www.filemirrors.com/ , you can get like a huge list of mirrors for that. Works great for Game Patches that are Extremely Loaded with downloaders on every site..

3. Games   -   #3
    NoX's Avatar Poster
    steam is gay

Elisha Is My Wife, DONT TOUCH! (LP FAN - Fort Minor Sucks BTW) oh and forgot i use the alias NoX here.. lol

4. Games   -   #4
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    i quit cs long time ago, so this is gonna sound n00bish , but, wut's steam (1.6)? and y is it better then 1.5?

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

5. Games   -   #5
    2 more guns, 1 shield for ct. decreased power of mp5 boosted power of deagle, ak and glock.

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster
    Originally posted by cpt_azad@15 September 2003 - 08:15
    i quit cs long time ago, so this is gonna sound n00bish , but, wut's steam (1.6)? and y is it better then 1.5?
    Steam is the new engine CS is running on. Obviously improving graphics and what not. You need to have Steam installed to play 1.6. I haven't tried cs 1.6 yet but I had many inaugural reviews from my cs-ing friends. The extra guns and shields defniitely do not enhance gameplay. When you play cs for a period of time you know that graphics and gun selection is not the issue, it's the skills mate. In 1.6, the skills you use of 1.5 gets a bit messed up and may seem different. Basically, it may take time to adapt to 1.6 if you been playing 1.5 for along time. I won't be playing 1.6 ever and I just hope they don't abolish all the 1.5 servers and put up new 1.6 ones.

7. Games   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by RedRival+15 September 2003 - 04:01--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (RedRival @ 15 September 2003 - 04:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-cpt_azad@15 September 2003 - 08:15
    i quit cs long time ago, so this is gonna sound n00bish&nbsp; , but, wut&#39;s steam (1.6)? and y is it better then 1.5?&nbsp;
    Steam is the new engine CS is running on. Obviously improving graphics and what not. [/b][/quote]
    where did u here that bullshit? Steam is NOT a new engine nore is there really any graphical diffrence from the last counter strike Steam is a Client that u can use to play any Half Life Mod from Valve&#39;s Servers Steam is only what u use to connect to the servers to play it from Valve.

8. Games   -   #8
    Poster
    Originally posted by Pitbul+15 September 2003 - 12:27--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pitbul @ 15 September 2003 - 12:27)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by RedRival@15 September 2003 - 04:01
    <!--QuoteBegin-cpt_azad
    @15 September 2003 - 08:15
    i quit cs long time ago, so this is gonna sound n00bish , but, wut&#39;s steam (1.6)? and y is it better then 1.5?&nbsp;

Steam is the new engine CS is running on. Obviously improving graphics and what not.
    where did u here that bullshit? Steam is NOT a new engine nore is there really any graphical diffrence from the last counter strike Steam is a Client that u can use to play any Half Life Mod from Valve&#39;s Servers Steam is only what u use to connect to the servers to play it from Valve. [/b][/quote]
    basically you need steam to play cs 1.6, so it&#39;s fair nuff to say it&#39;s running on Steam, but mebbe &#39;engine&#39; is out of question.

9. Games   -   #9
    CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by RedRival@15 September 2003 - 12:01
    "I just hope they don&#39;t abolish all the 1.5 servers and put up new 1.6 ones. "

That isnt the problem. The problem is that in about two weeks, all the WON servers will be down. So you will not be able to EVER play 1.5 again unless its lan. So if you wan&#39;t to play counter-strike you have NO choice but to go with 1.6.

10. Games   -   #10
    Poster
    Originally posted by CadeLaguana+15 September 2003 - 20:37--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CadeLaguana @ 15 September 2003 - 20:37)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-RedRival@15 September 2003 - 12:01
    "I just hope they don&#39;t abolish all the 1.5 servers and put up new 1.6 ones. "

That isnt the problem. The problem is that in about two weeks, all the WON servers will be down. So you will not be able to EVER play 1.5 again unless its lan. So if you wan&#39;t to play counter-strike you have NO choice but to go with 1.6. [/b][/quote]
    WTF
    NO SERIOSULY WTF

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast