Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: seedhost.eu problem

mfire's Avatar Poster
    ok, means there is a chance that a mistake during the ordering process was, my friend has to do with paypal, Shared2 MAX, 25€ was ordered,I will see some small details with him, maybe we missed something, then I will put every detail here, then You please told me what to do?!
    thank you...

edit: we finnaly get an e-mail from seedhost, they said it's payed and that we will get our box configured in couple of hours, monday atleast!
    I know that I was a little bored, but expectancy and wish, they were stronger than me
    Hope so that today will be back with message, it's in my hands!
    Last edited by mfire; 03-15-2009 at 12:28 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    mfire's Avatar Poster
    ok, everything is 4, why 4, because it's shared seedbox but my friend can't use it, we think it will be 2 ip-s, but it's one, one username, one password and we didn't see anywhere how to add a second user?????
    please if someone knows, please help?
    it's Shared2 MAX packet 25 € seedhost.eu, we sent a support ticket, no answer yet, if someone knows how to configur a second user, please let me know, thanks in advance...

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by mfire View Post
    ok, everything is 4, why 4, because it's shared seedbox but my friend can't use it, we think it will be 2 ip-s, but it's one, one username, one password and we didn't see anywhere how to add a second user?????
    please if someone knows, please help?
    it's Shared2 MAX packet 25 € seedhost.eu, we sent a support ticket, no answer yet, if someone knows how to configur a second user, please let me know, thanks in advance...
    Euh...

The entire server is shared with x users. Yet, every user will have 1 IP, 1 account, 1 username and 1 password. In your case, on that server that offers "Shared2 MAX", there will be 4 users and 4 IP's and 4 passwords and so on but 3 of those accounts belong to other people and you're the 4th person.

If you want a seedbox and make 1 account for you and another account for your friend and another account for your next-door neighbour, you need to get a dedicated server with Torrentflux where you will be admin and you can create accounts for every person with their own password (but not their own IP).
    Last edited by FransTormer; 03-17-2009 at 11:00 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    mfire's Avatar Poster
    yeah, one hour afther I post I was talking on skype with suport, he told me everything, it's all ok, booth of us can use it, we think that we will get ban or something if he connect from his pc and I from mine but no, that's ok, thank you for your info...

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Send them a mail? I have several shared seedbox-accounts (not with seedhost though) but am allowed to connect from any IP (work, home, cellphone). As long as I'm not accessing it from several locations at the same time.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Does anyone know if its my name on the box on OVH or if its the person behind seedhost.eu that stands as the owner of the box?

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    No doubt it will be the owner of seedhost.eu that is probably getting reseller-prices for the OVH-machines.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Quote Originally Posted by FransTormer View Post
    No doubt it will be the owner of seedhost.eu that is probably getting reseller-prices for the OVH-machines.
    So if anyone will get complaints or letters from RIAA or MPAA it will be him?
    And the one renting it will go free... Hmm, sounds to good to be true

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKobra View Post
    So if anyone will get complaints or letters from RIAA or MPAA it will be him?
    And the one renting it will go free... Hmm, sounds to good to be true
    You can safely assume that probably 99.9999% of all seedbox-resellers will happily pass on your details to any (federal) investigator when it comes to legal action. Besides, on the FAQ of seedhost is says:
    Question: If I buy a dedicated server and get the root password, will you check my hard drives etc?
    Answer: We won't do it under any circumstances. You are the owner and you only know what you have. Moreover, it would be against the law for us to do such things.
    which implies, based on my legal skills, that no other person is allowed on your seedbox for investigation as long as they do not belong to any federal/international organisation with enough jurisdiction to seize servers @ OVH.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    I've bought a seedbox from seedhost.eu ant after I payed, I couldn't log in on the site, with the e-mail and pass that I've already registerd.Although I tried to reset the password seems like I get this messege:The email address you entered could not be found.I is a little strange.I've payed for that seedbox yesterday and still no reply at my e-mail and no data informations about the seedbox.
    PS: I can't send a ticket because I don't have acces to their website, I have sent the e-mail and must be about ten hours ago, and still nothing

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast