View Poll Results: What Tracker provides best Quality to you?

Voters
115. You may not vote on this poll
  • FinBytes

1 0.87%
  • ITS

6 5.22%
  • NCore

0 0%
  • PeerPortal

0 0%
  • SCC

21 18.26%
  • ScL

6 5.22%
  • TL

44 38.26%
  • DarkSide

1 0.87%
  • ScT

30 26.09%
  • PolishTracker

1 0.87%
  • Bithumen

2 1.74%
  • Norbits

3 2.61%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What Trackers Are Worth 2.0? | Quality vs. Rarity

MODERATION BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    I am on only 3 trackers from your list bruv, but I will choose TL... Probably cause I m in there for long tine. Also TL has got everything that a p2p user would want from a tracker. My advice: get int TL if you are not in yet, invites are everywhere.

Cheers

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    noAxx's Avatar Anti-Trader
    I too am only on few of the aforementioned trackers. Seeing that there was no "Other" option, my vote was for iTS.

The community is decent enough and the staff responsive, but for me it was a torrent issue. They don't have an overwhelming selection, but the AFR rips look better than the stuff I find on most sites. And I am quite fond of the collection system. Besides, how can you not give credit to a ratioless tracker that holds awesome competitions?

In terms of superior trackers, the ones I like better don't have higher quality per say, just more selection. Sites like KG have more robust archives for me to select films from. Of course, being larger trackers, such sites are well known enough that I need not elaborate further on them.
    Last edited by noAxx; 02-01-2009 at 12:21 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Aliyans's Avatar Came, Saw &Conquered BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    this guy chose trackers where he is members of, i think..if so this poll should be for him only

Weindians

SHARING IS CARING..

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    FACE_TO_FACE's Avatar -- F*ck LEVELS -- BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Tl

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    people are only going to chose a tracker to which they belong. this poll won't be too accurate, central2rbay, because larger trackers will be given weight. i chose demonoid... oh wait...
    Last edited by Brenya; 02-01-2009 at 03:35 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    IPT by far. But since it's not on the list, I'll go with TL.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    central2rbay's Avatar The H.K. Guru BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Evening All,

Appreciate the many responses and of course votes!

In truth, my intentions included a handful of things. By no means was I trying to capture the best mid-level trackers for vote, as it certainly would be difficult with 12 slots, rather I simply wanted to create artificial quality levels derived from the Dark Red (0-day trackers with rare files and packs) Tracker Category from the original What Trackers Are Worth post. I realize perhaps many trackers could have been used on the voting list of 12, but in truth, my intentions were not to show voting results from a generic list that I, one user, created .

I wanted people to think of those 12 as a range, or perhaps call it a spectrum of quality in their eyes, vote accordingly (regardless of it being or not being their favorite), and then post. The post from each user was where I hoped to pull the most meat off the bone (i.e. results). I wanted people to think in a sense of - here's where my choice falls, now what other sites do I know of (known, not so known, up and coming, etc) that can be classified as such. Even when members mention sites that "should have been" on the list - that's great to read because that's exactly what I was hoping to have.

My intentions - To create open discussion around this spectrum of quality, and hopefully see some discussion around lesser mainstream trackers.

Thanks again for the posts all!
    Last edited by central2rbay; 02-01-2009 at 05:29 AM.

Central2RBay

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    respawn40's Avatar Phoenix Wright :D BT Rep: +2
    central, would you happen to be a productive person? This topic is similar to another I've seen.

I am a exsellent speller and I use grammer very good.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by respawn40 View Post
    central, would you happen to be a productive person? This topic is similar to another I've seen.
    again we think the same... i was thinking: damn, where did i read this before
    is this signature familiar to you: When persons prevent their emotions from overtaking their rationality, it is called reason. When persons prevent their rationality from overtaking their emotions, it is called compassion. When persons can do both, it is called wisdom!

my thoughts are pretty simple on this issue:
    rarity is important for trading
    Quality is important for the other ones (though of course traders want it)

my favourite tracker of all time is TL. Contents wise.
    as for the "rare" ones, i value a lot FSC, as it is something... different, a whole lot different and unique.
    as for the community ones, i value FST, CFS and Xtremesystems.
    Last edited by Cabalo; 02-01-2009 at 05:36 AM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge

Yeah this will go somewhere good.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast