Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: [REQ] Secret tracker...

Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    Guy's I'm not a collector, why wont anyone believe me??. I'm just sick and tired of using sct, and i want a new tracker better than sct.

There's a lot of users that hate Sct here, so I thought they would give me an invite to this tracker just to hurt the sct userbase.

If you don't like sct, please give me an invite AND i promise not to ever use sct again.
    It would have definitely been more interesting to see the Elbitz fever take off instead of Gft. I can imagine what the excuses would have been in an Elbitz request..."I need it because I want to learn business. I need it because my home connection sucks and The vault is hard to keep a ratio at" LOl.
    The Level hunters owe you a Thank you. Half of them feel l33t right now because they are members of an up and coming community tracker in the WTAW list. L
    Lol yea im a member there. The tracker is great buy I hardly use it. I'm mostly downloading from sct.
    Discuss.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    ^Thanks. I will double check with my friend to see if he was talking about TRS, and i will send you a pm if that's the one.
    hey albo, please report that guy from your sig, those PM's.
    It's voelker, right?
    he must get a ban, as it is the most blatant scam attempt ever at this place. It's outrageous.
    It really is the most pathetic scam attempt i have witnessed. You're right. Just for putting up such a pathetic performance, i will report him.

@Dragoi92. He says I'm pathetic because I'm a Senior member and I still don't have these trackers, when i should have had them by now....But cmon guys, haven't I suffered enough?? Why do you need to make me feel bad.

@crimsoncrow discuss what?? i'm requesting for GF* not gft.
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 01-31-2009 at 10:10 PM.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    DeNeDe17's Avatar NARUTO -ナルト-疾風 BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    could i get invited to this site if it's all real about it ?

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Quote Originally Posted by mark_over_mars View Post
    I didn't think so ,, but so strange u really seek all of that ? "your signature" + this thread ?
    i think u are really an active member here u may deserve ,, but if u accept my opinion concentrate on one or two of them ,,, also i had an experience those high level trackers are hard to some extent to be obtained like that way "Giveaway" ,, even if being an active member ,, i think the only way is making friends with others will get u in soon ,,,
    although i think also ,, FSC is good only in forums not so strong as a traker but only level ,,, "UK mods believe in that we don't wanna anyone to get in ,, why u keep trying?" ,, so only way to get in to make friends with one of the mods may get u in ,,
    about F**R i really don't know ,,, so only F*N and GF* can be obtained by the way i told u ,,, GF* may open soon again as still needing leechers i think ,, one of both could be enough ...
    Finally not for spamming only to help ,, if i get invite of one of those "if i have one of them" ,, i think u dsesrve ....
    lulz

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by mark_over_mars View Post
    I didn't think so ,, but so strange u really seek all of that ? "your signature" + this thread ?
    i think u are really an active member here u may deserve ,, but if u accept my opinion concentrate on one or two of them ,,, also i had an experience those high level trackers are hard to some extent to be obtained like that way "Giveaway" ,, even if being an active member ,, i think the only way is making friends with others will get u in soon ,,,
    although i think also ,, FSC is good only in forums not so strong as a traker but only level ,,, "UK mods believe in that we don't wanna anyone to get in ,, why u keep trying?" ,, so only way to get in to make friends with one of the mods may get u in ,,
    about F**R i really don't know ,,, so only F*N and GF* can be obtained by the way i told u ,,, GF* may open soon again as still needing leechers i think ,, one of both could be enough ...
    Finally not for spamming only to help ,, if i get invite of one of those "if i have one of them" ,, i think u dsesrve ....
    re-lulz

6. Lounge   -   #36
    flashback3r's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Albo, is it: *****-**-**.net ?

PM me and we'll talk. And only albo can pm, he deserves it!

7. Lounge   -   #37
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Great "request" albo .So great in fact it warrants moving to a special section.
    On the infinitesimal chance you were serious file a report .
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 01-31-2009 at 11:36 PM.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Aliyans's Avatar Came, Saw &Conquered BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    The reason why i want this many trackers is because i want all of them for diferent reasons.
    Ftn: Because my home connection is not good and I have a hard time keeping a ratio in Sct
    Gft: Because of the awesome packs and community
    F*c:Becasue of the awesome community and members
    F***: Because some say that it's better than Black Ra*****
    Uk*: Because I like English members, and i heard that Uk* has mostly english users

The reason I want this new tracker is because I'm tired of waiting for content to come out. My friend told me that this tracker has very very fast pretimes and speeds.
    I want to stop using sct, hence why im looking for this.
    But none these says why u need all of these...how long it took to get tired- between 0sec to 10 minutes

Weindians

SHARING IS CARING..

9. Lounge   -   #39
    BANNED BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    moved in the right sectiom

10. Lounge   -   #40
    pro267's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I'm just sick and tired of using sct, and i want a new tracker better than sct.
    Why don't you send me your username on ScT, I can pretty much guarantee I'll help that nausea go away.
    546f74616c6c792072616e646f6d20746578742e20416d617a696e671f20696e6e69742e

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast