Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: [REQ] Secret tracker...

MDMAX's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by killercam101 View Post
    to obtain this secret tracker send me ratio proofs from other mystical trackers, a speed test from your house to the moon and back, and the feather of a golden eagle. I might then consider you.
    good 1
    Sexy Mother Fuker's

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by ovisan View Post
    You wont get anywhere with this attitude mate. I got the feeling you are one of those kids who own a seedbox and now you feel dumb cause they spend the money for nothing and you just want trackers for the fun of collecting them.

I have meet many ppl like you... trackers are bad, expecially for greedy foo*ers who will never understand that the content is 90% the same on every tracker and colecting all wont get you anywere

I apologise if anyone consider my posy disrespecting the forum rules by bringing public acusation but the only way to get rid of a bully is to bully him back!

This is all I had to say. I wont answer to any atacks thst may come.

Cheers
    Dude wtf...Wheelmods is not even in my top list anymore. My priority trackers now are Gfs and ftn. Just to prove you wrong, I don't even own a seedbox. But even if i did i would seed all day because that's the kind of member I am. I care about the community.

Dude you seem to have this idea that I'm a collector, but I sweare to god I'm not. I have a reason for every tracker that i want. If you want i can pm you ratio proofs to show you that I am a good member.

Quote Originally Posted by ovisan View Post
    The only person here you havent picked on is Cabalo, but as far as I know he is rational enought not to bother filling that f*t request for you.
    EDIT: LOL me and Cabalo only argue about Drug money and Bitches..What did you think, that we argue for trackers?? pffftt
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 01-31-2009 at 11:52 PM.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    FACE_TO_FACE's Avatar -- F*ck LEVELS -- BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    u are a collector nothing more, sorry to say that but thats it
    Last edited by FACE_TO_FACE; 01-31-2009 at 09:39 PM.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Guy's I'm not a collector, why wont anyone believe me??. I'm just sick and tired of using sct, and i want a new tracker better than sct.

There's a lot of users that hate Sct here, so I thought they would give me an invite to this tracker just to hurt the sct userbase.

If you don't like sct, please give me an invite AND i promise not to ever use sct again.
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 01-31-2009 at 09:45 PM.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    BANNED BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11

6. Lounge   -   #26
    alcoholik's Avatar Drinker BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    Guy's I'm not a collector I swear. I'm just sick and tired of using sct, and i want a new tracker better than sct.

There's a lot of users that hate Sct here, so I thought they would give me an invite to this tracker just to hurt the sct userbase.

If you don't like sct, please give me an invite AND i promise not to ever use sct again.
    i belive you. i don't like sct

7. Lounge   -   #27
    ConkiZz's Avatar Arrrgh! BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    You're so pathetic Albo..

8. Lounge   -   #28
    dragoi92's Avatar prince of darknes BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by ConkiZz View Post
    You're so pathetic Albo..

Can u give any reason for this ?
    If no
    GO AWAY and do what u want with ur kid life
    Only ,Dragoi92

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    ^Thanks. I will double check with my friend to see if he was talking about TRS, and i will send you a pm if that's the one.
    hey albo, please report that guy from your sig, those PM's.
    It's voelker, right?
    he must get a ban, as it is the most blatant scam attempt ever at this place. It's outrageous.
    Last edited by Cabalo; 01-31-2009 at 10:01 PM.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    DeNeDe17's Avatar NARUTO -ナルト-疾風 BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    The reason why i want this many trackers is because i want all of them for diferent reasons.
    Ftn: Because my home connection is not good and I have a hard time keeping a ratio in Sct
    Gft: Because of the awesome packs and community
    F*c:Becasue of the awesome community and members
    F***: Because some say that it's better than Black Ra*****
    Uk*: Because I like English members, and i heard that Uk* has mostly english users

The reason I want this new tracker is because I'm tired of waiting for content to come out. My friend told me that this tracker has very very fast pretimes and speeds.
    I want to stop using sct, hence why im looking for this.

man, your requests rock!

if it's TRS you are looking for, i can hook you up. pm me.

u've hit u'r head ?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast