Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Congratulations, Michael Steele...

j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    You forget facts.

A black man seated at the table is still a black man, but he is no longer a slave.

Certain pundits are quite correct when they say black isn't a skin color anymore, but a state of mind.

I am so glad the era of white guilt is over, but disconcerted that so few have realized it.

I think he'll make a fine presidential candidate someday.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    pentomato's Avatar Above the sun
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4 View Post
    You forget facts.

A black man seated at the table is still a black man, but he is no longer a slave.

Certain pundits are quite correct when they say black isn't a skin color anymore, but a state of mind.

I am so glad the era of white guilt is over, but disconcerted that so few have realized it.

So your guilt and the republicans for slavery, their remedy to all that, is to elect a black man to be their "leader" ? lol lol
    A donkey with a suit will always be a donkey, and republicans can dress any way they want, they will always be republicans, nothing has change in the republican party, nothing at all, still the same bigots they always were, the only difference is a black man is letting them using him as a puppet, shame on him and the rest of those clowns. American people are not stupid they Know better.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by pentomato View Post
    You forget facts.

So your guilt and the republicans for slavery, their remedy to all that, is to elect a black man to be their "leader" ? lol lol
    A donkey with a suit will always be a donkey, and republicans can dress any way they want, they will always be republicans, nothing has change in the republican party, nothing at all, still the same bigots they always were, the only difference is a black man is letting them using him as a puppet, shame on him and the rest of those clowns. American people are not stupid they Know better.
    Do you mean all black people are clowns or all republicans are clowns?
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #14
    Did I say anything about blacks?
    I didn't say all republicans are clowns either, but most are, some are people too lol lol
    Last edited by pentomato; 02-05-2009 at 02:29 PM.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #15
    Did I say anything about blacks?
    Yes...yes you did...

A black conservative who cares? He is a sell out anyway, when the majority of black american's are poor, here comes a sell out, another Alan keys, yeah always agains't black, those black conservatives are whites wanna be. So no surprise here...
    ...and, as usual, you make my point so well.

Last I looked, Steele is, um, black.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

6. The Drawing Room   -   #16
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    You forget facts.

Are you saying all Republicans are bigots? Democrats can be bigots too.

I may have said certain things about how Republicans are viewed but saying they are all bigots is going too far. For one thing, I happen to like some Republican ideals and I'm no bigot.
    Last edited by Busyman; 02-06-2009 at 02:53 AM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

7. The Drawing Room   -   #17
    Yes...yes you did...

A black conservative who cares? He is a sell out anyway, when the majority of black american's are poor, here comes a sell out, another Alan keys, yeah always agains't black, those black conservatives are whites wanna be. So no surprise here...
    ...and, as usual, you make my point so well.

Last I looked, Steele is, um, black.
    Yes he is a black puppet...

8. The Drawing Room   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman View Post

I may have said certain things about how Republicans are viewed but saying they are all bigots is going too far. For one thing, I happen to like some Republican ideals and I'm no bigot.
    Come on man, not all republicans are bigots, some are human beings too lol.
    What ideals do you like about republicans? Their ideals are all about helping their fellow super rich, big corporations, when they are in power, workers loose righ after right all in benefit of corporations.
    Every republican administrations has invade other countries in the name of freedom, well in the name of big bussiness, locked martin and company.
    Since republicans got over congress and the senate in the 90's, we had
    190% more racial, civil rights incidents than ever before, not only crimes against blacks but against gays, ( by the way the so called pro family republicans, the majority are gay and they were cought in compromise circustances).
    What can I say, republicans are against afirmative action, that by the way that's a shame that the United States has to have a law, to give minorities and women an equal oportunity in employment and every aspect of society, and republicans are against minorities having the same rights, if it was up to them, blacks, spanish, women and every other minority woulnd't have the right to vote, thank god, american people do not agree with them.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #19
    circustances
    Let the record show...

-Mark Twain

10. The Drawing Room   -   #20
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman View Post

Come on man, not all republicans are bigots, some are human beings too lol.
    What ideals do you like about republicans? Their ideals are all about helping their fellow super rich, big corporations, when they are in power, workers loose righ after right all in benefit of corporations.
    Every republican administrations has invade other countries in the name of freedom, well in the name of big bussiness, locked martin and company.
    Since republicans got over congress and the senate in the 90's, we had
    190% more racial, civil rights incidents than ever before, not only crimes against blacks but against gays, ( by the way the so called pro family republicans, the majority are gay and they were cought in compromise circustances).
    What can I say, republicans are against afirmative action, that by the way that's a shame that the United States has to have a law, to give minorities and women an equal oportunity in employment and every aspect of society, and republicans are against minorities having the same rights, if it was up to them, blacks, spanish, women and every other minority woulnd't have the right to vote, thank god, american people do not agree with them.

Do know that racists and bigots populate the Democratic party too? The KKK were Democrats back in the day. Not all has changed

....and ffs don't make up shit. Where is it that Republicans are against minorities having the same rights? Is there some doctrine that I'm missing?

Business drives the economy. Government should be a guide and safeguard in that respect.

Welfare reform is important. If you are able to work, work or fuck off.

If you are in this country illegally, GTFO. You are not entitled because you've been here for some time you deemed it NOT to be illegal anymore. I have a coworker who still has a green card and can't get clearance into government facilities. He's been here for years. He's also legal.

Why should others get special treatment for going about it the wrong way?

Pandering to a populace with minorities that include illegals is not doing your job as a politician....then again....their job is to stay in office and that's a fucked up catch-22.

I believe in my right to bare arms but I also believe in gun control. Our gun control is shit.

I don't follow Republican individuals. The lot of them recently have been pretty fucked up. I did like Jeff Flake for leading a (losing) crusade against earmarks. He was an army of one.

An earmark is built-in, legal corruption. If I have a health-care bill on the table, it shouldn't take an earmark (bribe) for you to vote for it if you think the bill is just. All of a sudden, there's 1 million in the health-care bill going to your state for a golf museum.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast