Ok, this is for everybody using uTorrent WebUI to upload torrents to your box.
By default, you'd have to go to the site, download the .torrent and then open the webui, click open and upload the torrent.
This method is a huge timesaver, and takes you 2 minutes to immediately have all the torrents from any site available to direct upload to your webui with just one click.
you will need:
1. FireFox ( you can get it here: www.getfirefox.com )
2. Greasemonkey add-on for FF ( get it here: https://addons.mozilla.org/pt-PT/firefox/addon/748 )
3. the utorrent webui script for greasemonkey ( get it here: http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/12452 )
the instalation is pretty easy:
1. Install Firefox 3
2. install greasemonkey add-on
3. download the script by right clicking on the INSTALL button at http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/12452 and saving that .js file to your disk
4. open that file with notepad and edit it like this:
5. Close it and save it
6. drag this .js file into FF3 and accept the instalation
It will look something like this (TL example)
Private sites tested and working:
If you know of some tracker not listed here, please PM me so i can add it to the lists.