Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: uTorrent WebUI .torrent direct upload

Thanks for the app, very useful

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Thanks for script.....but when i want use it on TL must i write something to this script or no? Because on TL is picture of utorrent but when i click to it torrent is not add to utorrent.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by seedplace View Post
    Hmm the only disadvantage is that as cabalo stated , trackers that want ip verification can not be used with that add on.

The script you are suggesting cabalo handles cookie??

Also . I see that you have a list of trackers that does not support the one you are suggesting.
    I remember that i had created a modified version of that script. I'll try to find it and post the code here, as i had it working with ScT, rev and what...
    nice idea. I still didn't update the first post, as i hadn't internet access almost one day. Post it here and we make a mini-tutorial with your modded script.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    vic's Avatar Poster
    This is some great tutorial, highly appreciated.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    After hours of seeking into dusty folders for the script i realised that i don't have it anymore.
    So it's not that difficult to rewrite it
    Just tell me which other trackers you want to include and give me the form of the .torrent donwload file (Eg http://www.sceneaccess.org/download.php?id=126312 )
    Make sure that the script as it is now, isn't working on that tracker.

Trackers i've added so far:
    scc,sct,tb
    Seedplace.eu
    The place to seed!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12