Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: let me buffer your account ;]

Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    I understand detale's comment is also directed at me, but trust is earned only after seeing someone go that extra mile to help people.
    don't take it as personal b4ss, it's just that a lot of fishy things go over here all the time, and every day there's a new player in town...

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    harshytkage's Avatar Tarders BEWARE! BT Rep: +2
    How about i take the plunge here and let everyone know how it goes, i mean, since i am kinda( and by that i mean KINDA) noobish(and i Mean ISH) in the Private tracker world, maybe i'll be able to put it behind me since i'm still a n00b-ISH guy. so should i PM you?
    Spoiler: Show

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    I think this is a great offer. And B4ss, if my friend didn't just put me on his box a couple days ago for the rest of the month, I would definitely take you up on your generosity.

I personally don't see what the big deal is. He's not actually logging into your account, just taking some .torrent files that you're giving him. So if I were to notice any foul play, I would simply change my passkey. But maybe there's something else he could do with it that I'm unaware of.

Anyways, nice offer B4ss. Not too many around here offer seedbox access.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    harshytkage's Avatar Tarders BEWARE! BT Rep: +2
    I'd like to take you up on it, i've already Pm'd you...
    Spoiler: Show

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    Very generous if all goes well?

Is pretty unselfish.

Definitively a good giveaway.

(i hope?)

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    Lovestoned's Avatar #Indie BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Either risk and take this offer or get a seedbox for yourself.

Well, there's no such thing as free lunch.
    Back after going through many ordeals of paying for my internet.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    I think this is a great offer. And B4ss, if my friend didn't just put me on his box a couple days ago for the rest of the month, I would definitely take you up on your generosity.

I personally don't see what the big deal is. He's not actually logging into your account, just taking some .torrent files that you're giving him. So if I were to notice any foul play, I would simply change my passkey. But maybe there's something else he could do with it that I'm unaware of.

Anyways, nice offer B4ss. Not too many around here offer seedbox access.
    if he takes that torrent file and puts it in a cheat program it'll buffer your account for a short period of time until an admin or a script catches it and then your account gets banned no questions asked and no second chances. im sorry to sound like a dick but this is way too big of a risk if you dont know the guy personally, unless you dont give a fuck about your account and wanna do it just to report back if it worked or not. if b4ss could post some sort of proof that he does in fact have a seedbox that would be the best way to try to convince the first few people.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    BANNED BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by B4ss View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptanAmerica View Post
    theres only one tracker where i still dlike to make ratio better, is thevault. deal?
    sure mate ;] Pm me
    after that u ddnt reply on pm? wtf

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    it's a trap

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast