Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: let me buffer your account ;]

B4ss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    I dont know if what i am doing is against the rules around here so if I am please delete the thread...

Ok lets start,
    I bought me seedbox to help build up a good ratio thing is o dont have alot of trackers to buffer my ratio at so i still have some place for members who want me to buffer there torrent accounts

How is this going to work ?
    Well, pretty much all you need is send me a torrent with some leechers to buffer it up...(I WONT BE LOGING TO ANYONES ACCOUNT!!)

Here are some rules:-

1)Just post a screenshot here of the tracker you want me to buffer your account on with my name in a search bar

thats all for now.
    best luck for all,
    B4ss.

Last edited by B4ss; 02-07-2009 at 12:48 PM.
    Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    I want my VIP bitsoup Account buffered. Can you help me out??

Edit. Can I also borrow your box and use it to seed some things in TPB?? My friend is downloading some stuff there, that he can't find anywhere else. It would be cool if i helped him get it faster.

Btw...If you need any tracker, PM me. You don't need to open a Request here. You can close this thread also. What are you looking for btw? Ftn, sct??
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 02-01-2009 at 10:20 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    it's faster if you send me an email so i can give you a log of my passkeys, mmmkay ?

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    benficao's Avatar All over you Face!
    - I am doing this for free therefor, I am not responsible if your account got disabled or banned.

LOL

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Ok guys c'mon now. Instead of bashing the guy maybe you could offer a warning to those that dont know. It is possible he is only trying to help.

The thing is you put yourself at risk in this kind of situation. If he seeds for you he can have access to your Passkey and then leech using your acct. So trust is a HUGE issue here. IMO I would wait until Benficao is a member here a while longer and he is a bit more "trusted" around here before trusting him with such things, but thats just me.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    mamacita's Avatar Tarding is bad!! BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Seriously guys, take a hint from Detale. Yes we have lots and lots of people here who try and take advantage of people and are up to no good, but you people jump on these sorts of threads as if everyone is a criminal from the get go.

It is sooo much more beneficial to this community if you post simple instructive facts like what Detale did, rather than posting the all too common sarcastic comments and quips.

Not every one here is as knowledgeable as you guys claim you are.
    Last edited by mamacita; 02-01-2009 at 10:39 PM.
    Kindness goes a long way!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    central2rbay's Avatar The H.K. Guru BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Most definitely... And I'm sure we can all agree, ..."every good friend was once a stranger."

Central2RBay

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by central2rbay View Post
    "every good friend was once a stranger."
    And every scam artist was once a beginner. Unfortunetly I'm not sure if the OP has pure intentions, but if he really wants to help out...Then please help out some Sct/Scc members get their buffer up so we can stop seeing 5 FTN requests a week.
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 02-01-2009 at 10:52 PM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Aliyans's Avatar Came, Saw &Conquered BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    since th last big issue of account hacking.. this is not a good idea from safety point of view..even though myself helped few guys here an year b4 when i had my seedbox..but the last djharbuz issue is a warming for doing this

Weindians

SHARING IS CARING..

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    central2rbay's Avatar The H.K. Guru BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Completely agree with ya Albo ~

Central2RBay

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast