Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Usenext is a SCAM ! ! !

$SnoopDo2G$'s Avatar Don Doggy BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    They have been really clever on how they create that domain...
    Usenext very similar to Usenet which is why many people
    thinks it's the same ahahaha
    they tricked more people than u think...

2. Newsgroups   -   #32
    tizer2000uk
    For all of you thinking Usenext is a scam you would be 100% WRONG, I have used them for years because A: The software they provide you with is very very easy to use and B: because I get pretty much what I want at 20MB a sec. I have never had problems cancelling an account (For 2 months, long holiday) or felt I was being scammed.

The software lets you view previews of videos before you commit to downloading the whole thing and it plays music files straight from the client while downloading, very very cool.

True their website might be a bit glitzy but for the price they offer a very good service.

Quit bitching and scaremongering guys.

3. Newsgroups   -   #33
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    We're sorry for bitching Usenext owner
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

4. Newsgroups   -   #34
    MultiForce's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by tizer2000uk View Post
    For all of you thinking Usenext is a scam you would be 100% WRONG, I have used them for years because A: The software they provide you with is very very easy to use and B: because I get pretty much what I want at 20MB a sec. I have never had problems cancelling an account (For 2 months, long holiday) or felt I was being scammed.

The software lets you view previews of videos before you commit to downloading the whole thing and it plays music files straight from the client while downloading, very very cool.

True their website might be a bit glitzy but for the price they offer a very good service.

I'll pay for a shrink when you're ready.

5. Newsgroups   -   #35
    Quote Originally Posted by tizer2000uk View Post

First time, brand new registered user is hilarious! Thanks for the laugh!
    Last edited by unoriginal; 01-25-2010 at 12:09 AM.

6. Newsgroups   -   #36
    ericab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    i ROFL'ed too.

An Excerpt from: A Declaration of the Independence of Cyberspace
    by John Perry Barlow
    Governments of the Industrial World, you weary giants of flesh and steel, I come from Cyberspace, the new home of Mind. On behalf of the future, I ask you of the past to leave us alone. You are not welcome among us. You have no sovereignty where we gather [...] I declare the global social space we are building to be naturally independent of the tyrannies you seek to impose on us.
    Read more here

7. Newsgroups   -   #37
    Iorgo

Dry

hy all! (sorry for my bad english), i have usenext since feb. 2009
    is not a fake ,is not a scam , at the begining i was suspicios about it, short for you to understand :
    you download at your hy-speed internet conection (my internet conection is 6000 kbit/s)
    i used torrents , and one day I got angry when downloading gta4
    stopped at 99% , the next week the same 99%
    I did not know what to do to buy ,the original game? or 1/2 price of the game an account to usenext to download full cracked game,
    I bought the package from usernet > downloaded the usenext software >installed >i writed my pasword and ready !!
    , to buy all the new games i downloaded VS My investment in usenet , is a very big Economy of time and money this software
    note!!! WITH STEAM FOR ORIGINAL GAMES YOU DOWNLOAD SLOWER

8. Newsgroups   -   #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Iorgo View Post
    hy all! (sorry for my bad english), i have usenext since feb. 2009
    is not a fake ,is not a scam , at the begining i was suspicios about it, short for you to understand :
    you download at your hy-speed internet conection (my internet conection is 6000 kbit/s)
    i used torrents , and one day I got angry when downloading gta4
    stopped at 99%, the next week the same 99%
    I did not know what to do to buy ,the original game? or 1/2 price of the game an account to usenext to download full cracked game,
    I bought the package from usernet > downloaded the usenext software >installed >i writed my pasword and ready !!
    , to buy all the new games i downloaded VS My investment in usenet , is a very big Economy of time and money this software
    note!!! WITH STEAM FOR ORIGINAL GAMES YOU DOWNLOAD SLOWER
    I said it before and I will say it again:

First time, brand new registered user is hilarious! Thanks for the laugh!
    Last edited by unoriginal; 02-02-2010 at 04:24 AM.

9. Newsgroups   -   #39
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by ericab View Post
    i ROFL'ed too.

Prepare to ROFL again ^^^
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

10. Newsgroups   -   #40
    wow this is pretty funny.

I promise its not a scam!!! lmao

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast