Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Easy Mp3 Rip

Originally posted by LTJBukem+19 September 2003 - 13:31--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LTJBukem @ 19 September 2003 - 13:31)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-3rd gen noob@ 19 September 2003 - 01:25
    the way i see it, there&#39;s no point using such a "round the way" procedure for no improved result
    If you&#39;re listening to your mp3&#39;s on your pc&#39;s speakers you probably won&#39;t hear any difference. Burn them to cd and listen to them with good hifi equipment, and you will notice a difference. There is no difference, between mp3&#39;s ripped using eac and lame, from the original cd. [/b][/quote]
    dbpoweramp does still use LAME encoder though...
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

2. Software & Hardware   -   #22
    Originally posted by 3rd gen noob@ 19 September 2003 - 16:34
    dbpoweramp does still use LAME encoder though...
    Ok Ok. I&#39;ll check it out.

Jeez....

Edit: typo

3. Software & Hardware   -   #23

good luck

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

4. Software & Hardware   -   #24
    Originally posted by Jay@14 September 2003 - 23:42
    or u can use a better ripping software and convert ur cds directly to mp3
    I use musicmatch

5. Software & Hardware   -   #25
    the king, your sig is too big...http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=22529

6. Software & Hardware   -   #26
    Sorry My Bad. Thank 3rd gen noob

7. Software & Hardware   -   #27
    Originally posted by The King@19 September 2003 - 18:35
    Sorry My Bad. Thank 3rd gen noob
    i like the new pic better anyway...have you seen the 850 bhp supra against the gsxr-1000 clip that&#39;s on suprnova yet?

8. Software & Hardware   -   #28
    Hey 3G. I must say i&#39;m inpressed with this ripper. To be honest i thought dbpoweramp was going to be some ui with flashing lights but it&#39;s really good. I think the name makes it sound a bit gimicky and that&#39;s what put me off. Oh well you live and learn.

I think from now on i&#39;ll use db, set at alt preset standard for most ripping, but still use EAC for bashed cds when it&#39;s error correction is very good.

So noob. I thank you again. Is there anything else you can do for me, i wonder...........

Seriously though

BTW. I had to type this out twice having just discovered, that if you hold down shift and scroll your mouse wheel, it moves you back and forward through your browsing history. Pretty cool actually. Never knew that

9. Software & Hardware   -   #29
    BANNED
    3rd you schooling noobs again??

10. Software & Hardware   -   #30
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@20 September 2003 - 01:41
    3rd you schooling noobs again??

i&#39;d hardly call LTJBukem a noob, however, i try to help people when i can...

you&#39;re welcome for the advice about dbpoweramp...

don&#39;t know what other advice i can give you...i suppose i should throw in my standard plug for avipreviewc, but i don&#39;t know if there&#39;s anything else...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast