Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: This 33-year-old woman...

Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Cor blimey, Luv a duck. And so forth.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #42
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyMetalParkingLot View Post
    So, her parents are 23k behind in house payments and about to lose their house. And octomom is now talking about buying a million dollar home. Damn, welfare folks be banking.
    Only in America.

It would seem she might qualify as a "Poster Mom" under the Obama administration - after all, we've been schooled for years not to question anyone's lifestyle choices, no matter how absurd, right?

Oooops - I've probably just violated some retroactively applicable political correctness law under contemplation by the administration.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

3. The Drawing Room   -   #43
    HeavyMetalParkingLot's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyMetalParkingLot View Post
    So, her parents are 23k behind in house payments and about to lose their house. And octomom is now talking about buying a million dollar home. Damn, welfare folks be banking.
    Only in America.

It would seem she might qualify as a "Poster Mom" under the Obama administration - after all, we've been schooled for years not to question anyone's lifestyle choices, no matter how absurd, right?

Oooops - I've probably just violated some retroactively applicable political correctness law under contemplation by the administration.
    Kind of like a school near my hometown. They are offering a class only for black girls. They say it is for them to appreciate their culture. If you say anything about this you are labeled a racist. Yet, non-black peoples tax money is paying for it. I wonder if this class is really to teach them about having bastardized children or how to fill out the papers required to receive public assistance?

4. The Drawing Room   -   #44
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready

It would seem she might qualify as a "Poster Mom" under the Obama administration ....
    More like the evangelical, right-leaning Southern Republican (with a detour through Wasilla) poster chile.
    Liberals have fewer kids than conservatives, so it's hard to pin this one on Obama.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

5. The Drawing Room   -   #45
    Quote Originally Posted by clocker View Post

It would seem she might qualify as a "Poster Mom" under the Obama administration ....
    More like the evangelical, right-leaning Southern Republican (with a detour through Wasilla) poster chile.
    Liberals have fewer kids than conservatives, so it's hard to pin this one on Obama.
    Not true - Obama is beside the point; he's getting blamed (by me) 'cuz he's the president, much as Bush was blamed for everything (see "housing crisis") during his tenure.

Liberals, no matter what their predominating reproductive habits, believe in "tolerance" of whatever behavior, no matter how destructive/stupid/inane.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

6. The Drawing Room   -   #46
    No, we don't.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #47
    Quote Originally Posted by clocker View Post
    No, we don't.

Well, I forgot - you are pro-death penalty...what else?

-Mark Twain

8. The Drawing Room   -   #48
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Liberals, no matter what their predominating reproductive habits, believe in "tolerance" of whatever behavior, no matter how destructive/stupid/inane.
    Can't recall being that Tolerant to Bush or Blair.

If I came over as such, please excuse me, it wasn't so...

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

9. The Drawing Room   -   #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Rat Faced View Post
    Can't recall being that Tolerant to Bush or Blair.

If I came over as such, please excuse me, it wasn't so...
    Gee, yeah I forgot the ultimate qualifier:

Liberals will tolerate anything at all, except conservatives and their ideas/ideals, or faux conservatives, or those who empathize with conservatives and their ideas/ideals.
    Last edited by j2k4; 02-22-2009 at 08:09 PM.

-Mark Twain

10. The Drawing Room   -   #50
    Now you've got it.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast