Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: This 33-year-old woman...

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyMetalParkingLot View Post
    So, her parents are 23k behind in house payments and about to lose their house. And octomom is now talking about buying a million dollar home. Damn, welfare folks be banking.
    Only in America.

It would seem she might qualify as a "Poster Mom" under the Obama administration - after all, we've been schooled for years not to question anyone's lifestyle choices, no matter how absurd, right?

Oooops - I've probably just violated some retroactively applicable political correctness law under contemplation by the administration.
    Great so she is not only what I don't like about welfare recipients that keep having babies while on assistance but has now jumped genres and is now what I hate about irresponsible people who buy houses they can't afford.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. The Drawing Room   -   #52
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!

Only in America.

It would seem she might qualify as a "Poster Mom" under the Obama administration - after all, we've been schooled for years not to question anyone's lifestyle choices, no matter how absurd, right?

Oooops - I've probably just violated some retroactively applicable political correctness law under contemplation by the administration.
    Kind of like a school near my hometown. They are offering a class only for black girls. They say it is for them to appreciate their culture. If you say anything about this you are labeled a racist. Yet, non-black peoples tax money is paying for it. I wonder if this class is really to teach them about having bastardized children or how to fill out the papers required to receive public assistance?
    See this is where you fuck up. I was in agreement until your shitty ass last sentence.

You're a racist fuck.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

3. The Drawing Room   -   #53
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    So, her parents are 23k behind in house payments and about to lose their house. And octomom is now talking about buying a million dollar home. Damn, welfare folks be banking.
    Only in America.

Bless. You think it's bad there. Pay a trip over to the UK now and you'll have a glimpse into the future. Imagine California, but you can't just leave the state, because California is in your home when you turn on your telly, it's in your newspapers, and it's on the radio. And if you protest it calls you a fascist and cries.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #54
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post

Only in America.

Bless. You think it's bad there. Pay a trip over to the UK now and you'll have a glimpse into the future. Imagine California, but you can't just leave the state, because California is in your home when you turn on your telly, it's in your newspapers, and it's on the radio. And if you protest it calls you a fascist and cries.
    We have several members hereabout defending the U.K., and life in it, as well.

You, on the other hand, seem a trifle dis-satisfied.

Very curious.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

5. The Drawing Room   -   #55
    HeavyMetalParkingLot's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman View Post
    You're a racist fuck.
    Praise 'bama!

6. The Drawing Room   -   #56
    HeavyMetalParkingLot's Avatar Poster
    nvm
    Last edited by HeavyMetalParkingLot; 02-24-2009 at 02:11 PM.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #57
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken

Laugh

Very curious.

That def was not aimed at me, I have done my fair share of UK bashing.

US only gets more coz your further along the Dark Path than we are in most things

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

8. The Drawing Room   -   #58

Very curious.
    Well it's all down to personal observation and judgement isn't it? But there must be a reason British people are leaving in their droves for countries like France, Spain, Canada and Australia, all of which have much less liberal social policies, harsher criminal courts and a much more defined sense of cultural identity.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #59
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened

Very curious.
    Well it's all down to personal observation and judgement isn't it? But there must be a reason British people are leaving in their droves for countries like France, Spain, Canada and Australia, all of which have much less liberal social policies, harsher criminal courts and a much more defined sense of cultural identity.
    Of course, it's just that Brother Rat (below) seems to disagree with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Rat Faced View Post

That def was not aimed at me, I have done my fair share of UK bashing.

US only gets more coz your further along the Dark Path than we are in most things
    You weren't inclined to give Geert Wilders an audience.

How's your free speech, then.

The communist path is not so dark for you?
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

10. The Drawing Room   -   #60
    Perhaps Brother Rat is part of the problem. Although perhaps 'problem' is all subjective. To him, there is no problem because things are going the way he wants them to be.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast