Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: IPtorrents

harshytkage's Avatar Tarders BEWARE! BT Rep: +2
    really...i mean whats the use of going after crazy rare acciunts on torrent sites you don't even need...IPT FTW!!!
    Spoiler: Show

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by harshytkage View Post
    really...i mean whats the use of going after crazy rare acciunts on torrent sites you don't even need...IPT FTW!!!

for trade
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    It is a very good site. I like it. I think the reason of its being rated low is that well I am afraid "the speeds are not at par with others elite trackers". I am just thinking that hype about ratio free trackers is not going to last for very long. In order to ensure good speeds for everyone strict ratio rules are needed and at ipt the rules are too soft.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    harshytkage's Avatar Tarders BEWARE! BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by RizKhan25000 View Post
    It is a very good site. I like it. I think the reason of its being rated low is that well I am afraid "the speeds are not at par with others elite trackers". I am just thinking that hype about ratio free trackers is not going to last for very long. In order to ensure good speeds for everyone strict ratio rules are needed and at ipt the rules are too soft.
    Excuse me...but i have never had a torrent on IPT which hasn't maxed out my connection completely or on which i haven't got an abve avereage dwnld rate...(though it could be that i have a crappy connection )...neways...i still dont agreee

IPT <<<<3333
    Spoiler: Show

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by harshytkage View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RizKhan25000 View Post
    Excuse me...but i have never had a torrent on IPT which hasn't maxed out my connection completely or on which i haven't got an abve avereage dwnld rate...(though it could be that i have a crappy connection )...neways...i still dont agreee

IPT <<<<3333
    I have not said that it has poor speeds but speeds not at par with other elite trackers but anyhow you have answered your self. Try it on some good connection and then see: do it max out there? if you have connection which download rate cap is low you would not be able to differentiate between the speeds of good trackers. You should try a public tracker you would also max out there.It is only with good speed connection that you would be able to really test the speeds which a tracker offer well let me correct it not the tracker but the seeders there. Now as the rules are soft a bit so the seeders do not try to seed it at maximum speed which result in a low average speed for swarm. They just try to pass the time so in order to get their relevant bonus etc. not seeding it on full capacity (you can do this if you know a bit about client settings).

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    merwais's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    IPTorrents is 3-4x times better then TL,RevTT,SCC or ScT.
    They are not greedy like other pay 2 leech trackers.

IPT have bonus points for low connection members.
    IPT have around 2000+ FREE LEECH torrents.

I always Maxed my download speed.
    I was member of TL and ScT, after i found IPT i left them.
    I am visitng TL / ScT once in a day but i visit IPTorrents 10-15+ times...

Who cares underrated or over rated. all i know is, IPTorrents is covering all my needs.

IPTorrents one of the Best tracker with best Pre release and with great choice of content and of course Superb Download speed

IPTorrents one in a MILLION !!!

IPT FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    redMonster's Avatar Flying Without Wings BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I agree IPT is a great tracker. But the older content doesn't have high amount of seeders, while the same torrent on TL and revtt has many seeders. As I download mostly relatively old movies, I find tl and revtt better. sct packs are also good for retro movies.
    Click here if you want to join TTC

8. BitTorrent   -   #18

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by merwais View Post
    IPTorrents is 3-4x times better then TL,RevTT,SCC or ScT.
    They are not greedy like other pay 2 leech trackers.

IPT have bonus points for low connection members.
    IPT have around 2000+ FREE LEECH torrents.

I always Maxed my download speed.
    I was member of TL and ScT, after i found IPT i left them.
    I am visitng TL / ScT once in a day but i visit IPTorrents 10-15+ times...

Who cares underrated or over rated. all i know is, IPTorrents is covering all my needs.

IPTorrents one of the Best tracker with best Pre release and with great choice of content and of course Superb Download speed

IPTorrents one in a MILLION !!!

IPT FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree to you and I am an IPT lover too.It is one of the best trackers especially for new torrenters and slow connections people it is a heaven. But I expect a bit more from seeders there. Sorry if I offended you.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    alcoholik's Avatar Drinker BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    IPT is a very great site. they have lots of movies
    Last edited by alcoholik; 02-03-2009 at 07:01 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Poster
    After Demonoid shut down i was lucky to get Tl and a couple of others,I was kindly given an invite to IPT although i had never heard of it.Wow,the site where i expected nothing has turned out to be the one i use most.Ipt has it all.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast