Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ratio Proofs from different sites

neve2009's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Does it matter what site you show ratio proofs for when trying to get invited to a higher level private tracker? For example if I was trying to get on SCT and I showed a ratio proof with 700 gig upload on Torrentbytes or IPT.

If I had a ratio proof from a rarer private tracker, such as SCC, would it be looked more highly upon when considering for an invite.

Or perhaps it doesn't make a difference at all?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Depends on the person that's looking at them. I would have respected a great ratio on those sites, especially if the account was old.
    It also depends on the typeof tracker you're applying for. If it's BitmeTV, for instance, you'd need some ratios from hard to seed trackers.
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Villalltheway's Avatar Paint it Pink BT Rep: +1
    Personally i dont think it matters to much how rare the sites is, i think people just want to see if u know about the concept of keeping a good ratio.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    I think that this invite issue depends on the guy holding the invite.
    I've send some guys ratio proofs and link profiles with 10 TB (added) upload and I still couldnt get the invite because .... I dont know ... the guy didnt like my username, or he hated the trackers I have sent ratio proofs or he just preferred to give it to somebody else.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    ratio proofs are a poor way to prove a person is a good user!... ever hear of ratio cheat and or of people using other peoples images as their own?? O.o

oh and speed tests are a joke also.. not valid for anything except attempting to prove how big your e-penis is..
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    D1zkK1ll's Avatar Poster
    maybe your chance is higher if you are part of a small community.. because only good members are on this communitys..

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Villalltheway's Avatar Paint it Pink BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by jasperr View Post

oh and speed tests are a joke also.. not valid for anything except attempting to prove how big your e-penis is..
    Totally agree with this, speed tests are just stupid, they tell u nothing, for all u know there speeds are being throttled or something.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    well, not only that but, just because someone has good speeds... does not mean they won't limit their speed.. which i see this all to often, even on well seeded torrents with over a 30+ seeders and only getting 60k?? common, tell me they don't hold back.. lol
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    you can show all trackers but don't forget to blur your name/passkey/email/ip and some cases the url of the tracker

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    neve2009's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Yeah, this all seems to make sense now that I think about it. Every rare private tracker that i've ever got invited to has been through a friend who knew for a fact that I would be a good addition to the community. So it seems the best bet is to just meet people and eventually hook each other up

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast