HeavyMetalParkingLot's Avatar Poster
    -remember, that is not a pimple on balamm's back
    - it's his fourth nipple

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Forum Star
    wheres his 3rd then

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Originally posted by balamm@16 September 2003 - 04:13
    No your not, it's methane and bacteria that make that smell and cause it to be "airborne"
    Actually, methane is odorless. An impurity is added to the methane in gas stoves so that we can smell it.

The bacteria do produce the gas, but this gas has a certain solubility and soaks up the ambient odors. Some farts are classified technically as "air buscuits" when boisterous but not deadly.

Others, I have coined "fog rolling of the pond in the early morning". This is to describe that heavy, almost palpable emission which has that distinctive fecal aroma. This results from having a torpedo in the chute, and the organic gas passing over it on the way out, absorbing some of its beefy essense.

The "egg fart" derives it's delightful aroma from the gas produced by food products containing sulfur.

I will not even get into the broccoli fart.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Originally posted by pol@16 September 2003 - 03:46
    wheres his 3rd then
    and you don't even want to know where the 5th is :-P

5. Lounge   -   #35
    wormless's Avatar Beauty
    actaully=wolfmight lol jk

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Poster
    Originally posted by hobbes+15 September 2003 - 21:49--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hobbes @ 15 September 2003 - 21:49)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-balamm@16 September 2003 - 04:13
    No your not, it&#39;s methane and bacteria that make that smell and cause it to be "airborne"
    Actually, methane is odorless. An impurity is added to the methane in gas stoves so that we can smell it.

The bacteria do produce the gas, but this gas has a certain solubility and soaks up the ambient odors. Some farts are classified technically as "air buscuits" when boisterous but not deadly.

Others, I have coined "fog rolling of the pond in the early morning". This is to describe that heavy, almost palpable emission which has that distinctive fecal aroma. This results from having a torpedo in the chute, and the organic gas passing over it on the way out, absorbing some of its beefy essense.

The "egg fart" derives it&#39;s delightful aroma from the gas produced by food products containing sulfur.

I will not even get into the broccoli fart. [/b][/quote]
    Okay, does anyone else find it a *TAD* disturbing that someone knows this much about bodily emissions??

just joshin&#39;....we all know WAAAAAY too much stupid and useless information...but when it comes to "important" things in the world around us....???

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Poster
    Originally posted by HeavyMetalParkingLot@15 September 2003 - 20:45
    -remember, that is not a pimple on balamm&#39;s back
    &nbsp; - it&#39;s his fourth nipple
    And someone who takes his name from this... whatever it is... would surely know

http://hmpl.home.att.net/about/about.html

I can picture that beufant 80&#39;s hair"do" now

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Javakel,

Next you&#39;re going to insult me for having an indwelling rectal thermometer to keep a constant record of my body temperature.

This is an important thing. I check it every 5-10 minutes to make sure I don&#39;t have a fever and that I&#39;m not suffering from hypothermia.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Originally posted by balamm+16 September 2003 - 04:06--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (balamm @ 16 September 2003 - 04:06)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-HeavyMetalParkingLot@15 September 2003 - 20:45
    -remember, that is not a pimple on balamm&#39;s back
    &nbsp; - it&#39;s his fourth nipple
    And someone who takes his name from this... whatever it is... would surely know

http://hmpl.home.att.net/about/about.html

I can picture that beufant 80&#39;s hair"do" now [/b][/quote]
    it is a "documentary" of sorts that made it&#39;s way around the indie theatre scene not to long ago. d/l it now, it rules&#33; lol&#33;

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Poster
    Is this you dude?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast