Thread: Outlook Express

i have outlook express on my winme and whenever i sign in with my correct id and password it keeps on asking me to put in my password and id over and over agian until it completly freezes.this has been happening for quite some time now and i still can't figure out what the hell is wrong

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    maybe you typed your Pop3 and Sender addresses wrong.. did it used to work?

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Poster
    So uninstall it and reinstall with the correct info.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Outlook Express sucks big time! It is also the root of most virus and worm problems these days. I suggest you get rid of it and logon to your ISPs WebMail, where you can read and write mail within IE without ever using Outlook Express. Or at least get a mail client that is not as horrible as Outlook Express, like Pegasus Mail or Fox Mail.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    thats another thing , i can't login to the web mail either. i try to log in and it does not allow me

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Originally posted by johnq86@15 September 2003 - 00:05
    thats another thing , i can't login to the web mail either. i try to log in and it does not allow me
    Well obviously the sever is not accepting your password, call your ISP and have them reset your password.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    BANNED
    Originally posted by johnq86@15 September 2003 - 03:38
    i have outlook express on my winme and whenever i sign in with my correct id and password it keeps on asking me to put in my password and id over and over agian until it completly freezes.this has been happening for quite some time now and i still can't figure out what the hell is wrong
    I have the same trouble if i check my accounts to often,if i'm waiting for an important email....as Balamm adviced just deleting then adding the account again normally sorts it ..it do for me.